- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liners
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- The Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner is custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- With 100% vinyl material, they stop stains and allows your original interior color to show through
- Features a thin, low-profile design that won't dominate the look of your vehicle
- Cleaning is easy—just hose-off the liner to blast messes from the clear finish
- Stays in place with tiny carpet spikes that grip to your interior
- The top surface is covered in small raised dots to keep cargo in place
- Your Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner is backed by a 5-year warranty
Keep your interior looking the way the manufacturer intended. Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liners prevent stains from mud, muck and moisture that ruin your carpet. And, the clear material lets your original colors show through.
Made from tough, 100% virgin vinyl, Protector Cargo Liners have a thin, seamless low-profile look, unlike bulky liners that dominate your cargo area. Plus, the custom-cut shape means every inch of your cargo area is covered.
Cleaning the Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner takes virtually no time at all. Simply pull the liner out of your vehicle, spray it with any garden hose and you're back to clear. Put it back in, and the Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner stays in place, thanks to tiny carpet spikes that grip. Your Protector Cargo Liner is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
169 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Allen C (Deptford, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Armada — Jun 20, 2015 11:06 PM
Was looking for a sturdy mat to slide music equipment in and out of my truck with ease. It was anything but that. Too flimsy. Mat would not stay still. It's the same thing as a rubber hallway protector mat. Returning it asap.
Reviewed by Kathryn G (MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA) — Jun 16, 2015 2:41 PM
Overall very pleased with this purchase. They don't looks super professional but you do you expect. I feel like the protect the interior of my car.
Reviewed by Harry B (Monticello, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Sonic — May 27, 2015 6:08 AM
Downside first, the mat really smells a lot, needs to be aired out for several days prior to installation and the hand hold to access the lower storage area is covered requiring lifting the mat every time access is needed. The mat doesn't have edge lips to hold moisture but it does protect the trunk carpet well. Overall a thumbs up, recommended.
Reviewed by CARL M (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Mercedes-Benz S-Class — May 15, 2015 5:52 PM
I was disappointed in the mat because, unlike the photo, the mat did NOT fit the contours of the trunk floor, only the four rectangular corners of the main area of the trunk. The large space between the wheel hump and tail lights on both sides of the trunk floor remain unprotected. Their photo clearly show this area being covered and was the main reason I ordered them. VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!
- lloyd cargo mat
- lloyd mats classic loop cargo mats
- lloyd rubbertite cargo mat
- highland cargo guard
- honda trunk mat
- dodge truck bed mat
- volvo floormats
- subaru seat covers forester
- jeep compass carpet
- honda civic trunk liner
- auto rain shield
- cargo carrier for top of suv
- stainless steel fender flares for trucks