Ships Between 1/25 - 1/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liners
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- The Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner is custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- With 100% vinyl material, they stop stains and allows your original interior color to show through
- Features a thin, low-profile design that won't dominate the look of your vehicle
- Cleaning is easy—just hose-off the liner to blast messes from the clear finish
- Stays in place with tiny carpet spikes that grip to your interior
- The top surface is covered in small raised dots to keep cargo in place
- Your Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner is backed by a 1-year warranty
Keep your interior looking the way the manufacturer intended. Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liners prevent stains from mud, muck and moisture that ruin your carpet. And, the clear material lets your original colors show through.
Made from tough, 100% virgin vinyl, Protector Cargo Liners have a thin, seamless low-profile look, unlike bulky liners that dominate your cargo area. Plus, the custom-cut shape means every inch of your cargo area is covered.
Cleaning the Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner takes virtually no time at all. Simply pull the liner out of your vehicle, spray it with any garden hose and you're back to clear. Put it back in, and the Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner stays in place, thanks to tiny carpet spikes that grip. Your Protector Cargo Liner is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
211 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by BELMONT P (YONKERS, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Cadillac XT5 — Dec 13, 2017 12:13 PM
This the third time I ordered from you, and always 100% satisfied.never had a problem. What more can I say, keep up the good work??
Reviewed by David C (Hailey, ID) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Nov 06, 2017 10:05 AM
The mat is okay; cut was little crude so does not fit perfectly. Also, not sure why they cannot cut a mat for the fold-down seat. I cut cardboard for that part but I would rather have the more durable mat.
Reviewed by KRISHNA K (Plano, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — Sep 07, 2017 5:01 AM
....the size was not 100% laser-cut snug-fit to my vehicle though the item description claims so.