Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liners
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liners
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- The Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner is custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- With 100% vinyl material, they stop stains and allows your original interior color to show through
- Features a thin, low-profile design that won't dominate the look of your vehicle
- Cleaning is easy—just hose-off the liner to blast messes from the clear finish
- Stays in place with tiny carpet spikes that grip to your interior
- The top surface is covered in small raised dots to keep cargo in place
- Your Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner is backed by a 5-year warranty
Keep your interior looking the way the manufacturer intended. Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liners prevent stains from mud, muck and moisture that ruin your carpet. And, the clear material lets your original colors show through.
Made from tough, 100% virgin vinyl, Protector Cargo Liners have a thin, seamless low-profile look, unlike bulky liners that dominate your cargo area. Plus, the custom-cut shape means every inch of your cargo area is covered.
Cleaning the Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner takes virtually no time at all. Simply pull the liner out of your vehicle, spray it with any garden hose and you're back to clear. Put it back in, and the Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner stays in place, thanks to tiny carpet spikes that grip. Your Protector Cargo Liner is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
147 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Terry J (BRANDON, FL) — Dec 12, 2014 12:39 PM
The mat looks pretty good in my 96 Bronco. The material is high quality and should last a long time. My only complaint is that it was not cut correctly on the driver's side by the wheel well. It is not a straight cut and leaves about a 1/2" gap beside the wheel well. The cut on the other side is perfect along the wheel well. All the other edges were covered very well also. The mat looks good and should provide the protection I was looking for.
Reviewed by Rachel V (CARY, NC) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Corolla — Nov 06, 2014 5:17 AM
Perfect fit for my trunk. This liner is definitely better than putting down old shower curtains and tablecloths to protect the trunk. Very pleased with my purchase!
Reviewed by Cesar V (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Porsche Cayenne — Oct 31, 2014 7:40 PM
oThis mats are good quality, fit perfect in your car. I have ordered for set for different cars and always a perfect fit. The ony thing is the first two weeks of the smell. Pease do someting about the smell and then it will be 100% perfect.
- lloyd cargo mat
- lloyd mats classic loop cargo mats
- lloyd rubbertite cargo mat
- highland cargo guard
- honda trunk mat
- dodge truck bed mat
- volvo floormats
- subaru seat covers forester
- jeep compass carpet
- honda civic trunk liner
- auto rain shield
- cargo carrier for top of suv
- stainless steel fender flares for trucks