- Save 10% Use Promo Code FLOOR10
Ships Between 2/09 - 2/11
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Customize Your Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liners
Want to customize your mats?
To purchase a Plain Mat simply press "Add to Cart" button below after you have selected the mat type and color. You can also personalize your mats by adding a logo or custom lettering.
Enter your personalized lettering ( per line)
- The Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner is custom-made to fit your specific year, make and model
- With 100% vinyl material, they stop stains and allows your original interior color to show through
- Features a thin, low-profile design that won't dominate the look of your vehicle
- Cleaning is easy—just hose-off the liner to blast messes from the clear finish
- Stays in place with tiny carpet spikes that grip to your interior
- The top surface is covered in small raised dots to keep cargo in place
- Your Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner is backed by a 5-year warranty
Keep your interior looking the way the manufacturer intended. Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liners prevent stains from mud, muck and moisture that ruin your carpet. And, the clear material lets your original colors show through.
Made from tough, 100% virgin vinyl, Protector Cargo Liners have a thin, seamless low-profile look, unlike bulky liners that dominate your cargo area. Plus, the custom-cut shape means every inch of your cargo area is covered.
Cleaning the Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner takes virtually no time at all. Simply pull the liner out of your vehicle, spray it with any garden hose and you're back to clear. Put it back in, and the Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liner stays in place, thanks to tiny carpet spikes that grip. Your Protector Cargo Liner is backed by a 5-year warranty.
Lloyd Mats Protector Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
184 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sabrina S (Proctorville, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Taurus — Wednesday at 5:08 AM
This is more like a chair mat, that you would buy for your office. It was cheaply made, and not worth what I paid for it.
Reviewed by Francis F (Henderson, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Prius — Jan 07, 2016 8:23 AM
Fit was great. Issues: Initial odd smell from material. Took about a week to air out leaving windows open while parked in garage overnight. I didn't think about it before purchase but everything slides around while driving due to material. This is good for loading but bad for driving unless trunk is full or you tie down cargo. Needs miracle material to correct this issue.
Reviewed by PETER J (Albuquerque, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan 370Z — Nov 27, 2015 12:29 AM
Fit good for a not so expensive mat this is is protects the carpeting and is pretty durable
Reviewed by ravi chandra rao v (FOLSOM, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 BMW 3-Series — Nov 16, 2015 11:07 AM
the fit was good and the product quality is also good. would recommend to someone looking for a rugged and good looking mat
- auto cargo mats lloyd
- canvasback promotion code
- lloyd mats rubbertite cargo liners
- tundra fool mats
- gmc floor mats rubber
- hyundai mats
- mercedes benz trunk liner
- prius all-weather cargo mat
- rear carpet for a 2002 jeep liberty
- jeep grand cherokee cargo liner
- custom car seat cover
- floor mat for car
- bumper lights for trucks