- Protect your truck bed and the cargo it carries with the Access Truck Bed Mat
- Half-inch thick marine-grade carpet with closed cell foam
- Eco-friendly and made from 100% recycled soda and water bottles
- Easy on your knees when you're hopping in and out of your truck bed
- Compatible with spray-in liners and drop-in liners
- Installs in minutes with no-drill adhesive snaps
- A cinch to remove and reinstall—just lift out, spray off and replace (100% waterproof)
- Access Truck Bed Mats are proudly made in the USA
- Your Access Truck Bed Mat is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your truck bed is ready to take on almost anything you toss into it. However, that doesn't mean it should bear the scars of damage when the job is done for the day. With the Access Truck Bed Mat, you eliminate those unsightly scratches and dings, keep your cargo secure from sliding and help save the planet at the same time.
Boasting an eco-friendly design, these truck bed liners are made from 100% recycled soda and water bottles. And, their half-inch thick marine-grade carpet construction is lightweight and easy to manage— just lift it out, spray it off and replace (100% waterproof). Keeping this truck bed liner clean is a cinch!
The Access Truck Bed Mat installs in minutes with no-drill adhesive snaps. It's also easy to place over your current spray-in or drop-in liners, and keeps your knees free from road rash with its forgiving texture. What's more, your Access Truck Bed Mat is made in the USA and backed by a 1-year warranty.
Access Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adam W (Richmond, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 4:04 AM
The mat is very nice. I haven't used the snaps yet because I plan to get a spray in liner at some point so the mat slides around a little. It's very comfortable the time I've had to kneel on it.
Reviewed by Mark M (ELKO, NV) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 27, 2016 12:39 PM
The Access mat was the only one I could find for truck with a Rambox. It fits great and looks even better. The only thing that I do not like is the placement of the snaps in the bed of the truck. The snaps sit on top of the ribbing in the bed except the center rear snap. If you take the mat out and slide something into the bed there is a good probability that you could tear a snap out of the bed. All of the snaps should be between the ribbing to lessen the possibility of this occurring.
Reviewed by Thomas H (MACCLENNY, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — May 25, 2016 7:41 AM
Excellent quality that should last as long as the truck. Fits well is nicely cushioned and looks good. You can't go wrong with an Access (Agri-Cover) product.
Ships By 12/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- access truck bed liners
- als bed liner
- bedrug reviews complaints
- dual liner bed liner
- tents for trucks ford trucks
- toyota car mats rubber
- dodge truck bed mat
- nissan frontier bed liner
- rubber bed liner for f150
- bed mat for a 2013 dodge ram 1500
- best truck seat covers
- engine air filter
- travel storage for suv