- The Canine Covers Cargo Area Travel Liner is specially-tailored to the dimensions of your vehicle's rear seats and secures to your seat backs
- Stops pet hair, claw marks and "accidents" from wrecking your vehicle's interior
- Canine Covers feature a quilted layer for the ultimate in pet traveling comfort
- Guarded by a water-repellant top layer and bottom nylon lining
- The Canine Covers Cargo Liner boasts a drill weave that's textured for sound pet footing
- Crafted from a durable Polycotton fabric
- Incorporates a non-slip base to keep your Cargo Liner in place
- Machine-washable pet cargo liner makes for easy care and a fresh bed for your dog
- Breathable fabric layers provide optimum traveling temperature for your best friend
- Depending on your vehicle, includes security straps and "pods" to anchor the bed in place
- Available in multiple universal colors
- Your Canine Covers Cargo Liner Dog Bed is backed by a 90-day warranty
Treat your best friend to the ultimate in traveling comfort. The Canine Covers Cargo Liner Dog Bed showcases a custom-tailored design that conforms to the shape of your rear cargo area for excellent pet travel protection.
It's the ultimate compromise pet cargo liner for your dog's comfort and your piece of mind. The Canine Covers Cargo Liner boasts thick, soft quilted material for your dog's resting pleasure. The outstanding protection comes from a water-repellant top layer, along with a nylon bottom lining and slip-free pads that keep the cargo liner in place.
Hair, claws and "accidents" don't stand a chance against the treated poly-cotton top that's available in many universal colors. Plus, it's machine washable for easy care and a fresh bed for your best friend. What's even better, your Canine Covers Cargo Dog Bed carries a 90-day warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you.
Canine Covers Cargo Liner Dog Bed Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard K (ROCKFORD, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Audi Q5 — Mar 06, 2015 3:31 AM
The picture appears to show a liner flat - however on the 2012 Audi Q5 the back seats don't fold to flat but more of a 30 degree angle. The lining is very slick and the dogs lying on it slide around and while the picture appears to show the lining as being soft, it is not - very little filling.
Reviewed by Grace L (Bellingham, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Armada — Dec 09, 2014 3:41 PM
The Canine Cargo Liner we ordered for our Nissan Armada was just as advertised! It fit perfectly, the quality is good and it's a really nice accessory for us and our three 70 lb dogs! For the price paid I thought there could have been a bit more fill for more comfortable dogs, but it still works very well and we're glad we have it.
Reviewed by Craig L (BELL CANYON, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jun 20, 2014 12:14 PM
The ad indicated it was custom fit, but I am not so sure. When the seats are down it is a few inches short; when the seats are up, it does not look like the picture. For the cost, I would expect there to be a much better way to attach. There are Velcro straps that are supposed to attach to the back seat headrests and these are not very good. On the positive side, it does look nice (except the two black Velcro straps that run across (not shown in picture) and is comfortable for my dogs.
Reviewed by Allison R (McKinney, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Outback — Feb 14, 2014 8:55 PM
I can't count the number of car covers I have tried over the years without success...they have torn or slipped out of place or have gotten tangled up with my dogs. This cargo liner stays in place perfectly, is sturdy and is comfortable for my dogs! As I said above, a little pricey but so worth it!!!
Reviewed by Judy B (West Paris, ME) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Edge — Dec 06, 2013 3:36 AM
Our labs love this cover. We installed this in the rear of our Ford Edge SUV with ease. The quality of the fabric is great and certainly was the ticket we needed to keep the dog hair from getting embedded in the carpet, and seems tough enough to keep toenails from ripping it. It also adds a much needed layer of warmth from the cold Maine weather for our aging dogs. The only negative comment is that it needs to be about an inch wider in order to fully cover the cargo area.
- Ships Between 8/13 - 8/18
- What Do You Drive?