- Defend your rig’s backside from stains with the Canvasback Real Tree Camo Cargo Liner
- Hand-made in the U.S.A. using precise patterns for a custom fit and expansive coverage
- Built tough from 600-Denier polyester fabric and printed in genuine RealTree camouflage
- Backed with a waterproof layer of PVC
- Stays put using sewn-in Velcro tabs
- Wraps up your back seats for full coverage—even when they’re laying flat
- Works with both split rear seats and solid back benches
- Covered by a 6-month warranty
When you're hunkered down in a duck blind with your trusty 10-gauge and fearless fetchin' hound, the last thing on your mind is how dirty everything's getting. You only discover the degree of filth when you get back home, unpack your rig and find muddy paw prints all over the back. Protect against stains and celebrate your passion for the great outdoors with the Canvasback RealTree Camo Canvas Cargo Liner.
Like a finely tailored suit, the Canvasback Camo Cargo Protector is custom made for a perfect fit in your year, make and model. It's constructed from rugged 600-Denier polyester fabric with a PVC waterproof backing, so moisture, mud and crud roll off like water from a duck's back. Plus, it comes in authentic RealTree camouflage to stay true to your hunting roots.
Bagging a 12-point buck with a single arrow is difficult, but mounting your Canvasback RealTree Camo Cargo Liner is a cinch. Sewn-in Velcro patches grab the carpeting and upholstery, holding your Canvasback Cargo Liner in place when your seats are standing or laying flat. Better still, they're backed by a 6-month warranty.
- Based on your monitor settings, colors viewed on this or any website may not appear as intended. If you're uncertain about a product's color, feel free to call us and we'll be happy to assist you
Canvasback RealTree Camo Canvas Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lynne N (Magnolia, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 13, 2015 10:12 PM
Ordered for my 2015 Wranger Unlimited Hard Rock. Been using for about 2 weeks with an 80 lb + dog. Love this liner. I ordered the sides too. Works great. Fits perfect
Reviewed by jonathan p (LAKE VILLA, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Subaru Forester — May 01, 2014 9:00 AM
Well I thought it was going to cover the sides as well as the floor, but it seems that it will not. It's okay. The dogs don't like how slippery it is, but I guess that is the trade off for it being water repellant. Also I had to purchase more velcro to insure a tight fit. We have 2 dogs. One is over 100IBS and the other is over 50IBS so we didn't want it to get pulled up upon their entry into our Subie through the rear hatch. Looks really nice and hopefully it will last for quite awhile.
Reviewed by Donna H (Morgantown, WV) Reviewed for a 2013 Cadillac SRX — Mar 23, 2014 9:02 AM
I ordered this for my 2013 Cadillac SRX and it fit perfect. Stays in place. Would definitely recommend buying one of these for your SUV if you want to protect the cargo area.
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- auto cargo canvas liners
- 1997 jaguar xk8 trunk insulation liner
- canvasback suv cargo liner review
- weathertech anchorage
- jeep cargo liners
- chevrolet fender flares
- chevy dash kits
- hummer h3 carpet wholesale
- best cargo mats for 2012 gmc acadia
- nissan rogue cargo mat
- roof rack bag
- truck trailer hitch
- custom dash covers