- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fortify your rear floorboards with Goodyear Cargo Liners
- Custom crafted using detailed laser measurements for an exacting fit in your vehicle
- Built-in outer walls create a protective perimeter that traps and isolates spills
- Designed with deep Sun Ray grooves that channel crud towards the sides and enhance traction to help stop your stuff from sliding around
- Constructed from a durable blend of rubber and plastic
- Simple to clean—just take it out, hose it off and let it dry
- Matches perfectly with your Goodyear Floor Liners
- Available in multiple universal color options (depending on your vehicle)
- Made in America
- Goodyear Cargo Liners come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Cargo calamities strike in the blink of an eye. Take a turn too sharp, hit a speed bump too fast or stomp the brakes too hard and your freight goes flying. Toppled grocery bags, overturned coolers and airborne crock-pots full of your famous five-alarm chili can lay waste to your pristine carpeting. But when you're protected with a Goodyear Cargo Liner, you never have to sweat spills.
Soggy sports equipment, filthy sacks of fertilizer, muddy camping gear—no matter what you're packing, your Goodyear Trunk Liner is there to block against stains, smells and spills. Tall outer walls corral messes so they can't slosh around. And the grooved Sun Ray floor pattern boosts your back-end traction to hold freight steady while you drive.
Unlike ill-fitting universal liners, your Goodyear Cargo Mat is custom built from precise laser measurements for wall-to-wall coverage and a shift-free fit. For easy cleaning after mishaps, they're made from a mix of rubber and plastic that hoses off in a flash. Best of all, Good Year Cargo Liners are manufactured with pride in America and protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Goodyear Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Gregory S (PATASKALA, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Apr 24, 2016 7:53 PM
Shipped rolled up in a larger box than other brands, so it laid out flatter from the beginning. Did not take long at all to straighten out. The fit for my vehicle is excellent. Texture feels slightly rubbery and holds cargo in place. The ribs are spaced very close and that should make it very durable. Considered many other brands, however, after reading many reviews, I settled on the Goodyear and glad I did!