- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Banish blemishes from your ride’s backside with Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Cargo Liners
- Tailor made for a perfect fit in your year, make and model
- Defends against stain-causing threats without overpowering your interior design
- Built from high-quality see-through vinyl that won’t crack, harden or curl in high heat or bitter cold
- Lined with .25” nibs underneath to hold it firmly in place for shift-free packing, unloading and driving
- Easy to clean—wipe it down with a damp towel or pull it out and hose it off
- Made in the USA
- Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Cargo Liners are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Your trunk or cargo area was made for hauling, but you still think twice about loading certain freight. Coolers full of freshly caught fish, sacks of fertilizer for the garden, muddy camping equipment from your rained-out weekend getaway—they all have the potential of soaking, staining and smelling up your interior. For subtle protection that stands up against the toughest threats, cover your backside with an Intro-Tech Clear Protect A Mat Cargo Liner.
No matter how nasty the cargo, it won't spoil your carpeting when you roll with a Clear Protect A Mat Trunk Liner. Built from premium transparent vinyl, it sits right on top of your carpeted cargo area and covers against calamities without covering up your factory style. And since it's custom cut for your vehicle and lined with .25" nibs, it keeps every square inch safe and sound and won't shift while you drive.
You don't have to run out and rent a Rug Doctor when your Clear Protecta Mat Cargo Mat starts looking shabby. A quick wipe with a damp towel or a hosing is all it takes to keep it clean and clear. Best of all, your IntroTech Protect A Mat Clear Cargo Liner is made right here in the USA and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
Intro-Tech Automotive Protect-A-Mat Clear Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by KIM B (DAYTONA BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda 6 — Jul 28, 2016 8:03 AM
I ordered a cargo liner for the trunk of my Mazda 6. It fits perfectly! Now I feel I can throw anything back there without messing up my carpet.
Reviewed by Thai N (WEST HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Mazda CX-9 — Apr 18, 2016 10:08 AM
I actually bought two, one for my GLC 300 and another for my CX-9. I'll review the CX-9 one separately. The liners for the two are very different, but are the same exact product name. The liner for my GLC 300 is great! The liner is thin and does not have a strong plastic/rubber smell. It is a slight odor, but not enough to cause any concerns. It fits nicely in the cargo area
- intro-tech automotive cargo & trunk liners
- cargo mat for hyundai tuscon
- intro tech hexomat cargo mat
- lloyd's rubbertite mats
- ford car seat covers
- jeep cargo mat
- jeep grill guards
- jeep liberty cargo liner
- chevrolet hhr cargo liner
- 2005 dodge grand caravan cargo mat
- automobile floor mats vehicle
- dashboard liners
- toyota tacoma brush gaurd