MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners
- Get a Maxliner Free USB Charger With Purchase - A $8.00 Value!
- Get a Maxliner Free Power Bank With Purchase - A $12.00 Value!
- Ships By 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners provide ultimate edge-to-edge protection for your cargo area
- Custom-created for your specific vehicle
- Constructed from flexible, durable polyethylene
- Raised outer lip and molded edges trap dirt and debris in their place
- Modern style looks good while protecting your cargo area
- Liners maintain shape thanks to reinforced edges
- Textured surface prevents cargo from sliding
- Your MAXTRAY Cargo Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you’re out on the road, the last thing you want to worry about is items in your cargo area moving and shifting during the entire commute. Say “good-bye” to spills from toppled groceries and oil stains with the addition of super-strength MAXTRAY Cargo Liners.
MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners are specifically designed for your vehicle, providing it with edge-to-edge carpet protection. Fashioned from eco-friendly polyethylene, a MAXTRAY Cargo Liner is durable yet flexible, ensuring easy installation with maximum mess defense. These MAXTRAY custom liners sport tall, molded outer side walls that keep dirt and grime contained—protecting your prized carpet—while the liners’ reinforced, rigid edges help it maintain its shape. The textured edges keep these liners secure whenever the road gets rough. In addition to increasing your cargo area’s protection, MAXTRAY Liners give it additional style. With these liners’ sleek, modern look, you don’t have to think twice about compromising style for functionality.
With this boosted protection, you don’t have to worry about damage to your spacious cargo area ever again. Every MAXTRAY Liner comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
168 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven B (Elkhart, IN) — Monday at 1:44 PM
I purchased the small one that you use behind the 3rd row of seats when all 3 rows are up. It fits well and is easy to wipe off. The only negative is that the mat is flat and items move and slide around on the mat. I also purchased the larger cargo mat that you use when you have the 3rd row of seats down. It too, fit very well, but items will also move around on it even further if not tied down. All in all, I recommend them when you compare the prices of other comparable products. I would have purchased another well known brand but I was too cheap to pay over $100. for the larger mat. The Buick mats were $92. for the small mat and considerably more for the larger one so I selected these. I have been pleased with their performance so far.
Reviewed by Alfred L (THOUSAND OAKS, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Yukon — Feb 13, 2015 8:26 AM
Does not fit as perfectly as it states. The risers where the seats go into the tracks are not evenly spaced enough so one will fit but the other does not. Kinda Disapointed but will have to just live with it I guess!!!
- maxliner cargo & trunk liners
- husky cargo liners husky cargo liner review
- catch-all cargo liner
- vantred custom floor mat for cargo vans
- tents for trucks ford trucks
- truck floor mats ford
- mercedes benz cargo liner
- running boards for chevy avalanche
- jeep compass carpet
- expedition cargo liner
- garage floor car stops
- custom fit truck floor mats
- disc brake parts