- Get a Free Mothers 4oz Protectant & USB Charger With Purchase - $18.00 Value!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners provide ultimate edge-to-edge protection for your cargo area
- Custom-created and formed to fit eaxctly in your specific vehicle's trunk or cargo area
- Constructed from flexible, durable polyethylene
- Raised outer lip and molded edges trap dirt, water, mud and debris in their place
- Modern style looks good while protecting your cargo area
- Liners maintain shape thanks to reinforced edges
- Textured surface prevents cargo from sliding
- Your MAXTRAY Cargo Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you’re out on the road, the last thing you want to worry about is items in your cargo area moving and shifting during the entire commute. Say “good-bye” to spills from toppled groceries and oil stains with the addition of super-strength MAXTRAY Cargo Liners.
MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners are specifically designed for your vehicle, providing it with edge-to-edge carpet protection. Fashioned from eco-friendly polyethylene, a MAXTRAY Cargo Liner is durable yet flexible, ensuring easy installation with maximum mess defense. These MAXTRAY custom liners sport tall, molded outer side walls that keep dirt and grime contained—protecting your prized carpet—while the liners’ reinforced, rigid edges help it maintain its shape. The textured edges keep these liners secure whenever the road gets rough. In addition to increasing your cargo area’s protection, MAXTRAY Liners give it additional style. With these liners’ sleek, modern look, you don’t have to think twice about compromising style for functionality.
With this boosted protection, you don’t have to worry about damage to your spacious cargo area ever again. Every MAXTRAY Liner comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
486 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert F (Leland, NC) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Tuesday at 10:41 PM
Just ordered them for my 2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. Looks Great after 1 week. Easy ordering, Fast shipment. Auto Anything is very easy to work with.
Reviewed by Tara R (Cary, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Escape — Tuesday at 5:55 AM
You do have to make sure the mat flap is up against the middle seat so that the hatch will close. This mat replaces a mat that constantly slipped down and curled at the ends. It is heavy, durable and the best choice. I had purchased the floor mats a few years ago and should have ordered this, but I figured I would just use my other escape cargo mat. I think this is a great mat and love it.
Reviewed by James C (fremont, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder — Nov 11, 2017 7:21 AM
Nice looking product, very easy to order and timely delivery. People seeing it have commented on it and its quality appearance and craftsmanship.
Reviewed by Jamie L (DANA POINT, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Terrain — Nov 10, 2017 11:59 AM
I thought about buying some generic cargo liner for my 2017 terrain for cheap, but decided to spend a more and get something that would custom fit my vehicle. Found a great deal on for this and was excited as the claim was that it would be a fit. However, when I received the liner, it was too long. The gentleman with customer service asked me if I have the model of Terrain whose back row is movable (it is). He told me I would have to cut my custom order. Annoying and disappointing.
- maxliner cargo & trunk liners
- canine covers cargo liner
- posi quiet extended wear brake pads
- rearview mirror with temperature and compass
- hyundai dashboard covers
- jeep trunk liner
- nissan grille guard
- panamera cargo liner
- mazda cx 9 cargo mat
- honda civic car bra
- neoprene truck seat covers
- performance tuners for trucks
- tonneau truck cover