MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners
- Get a Maxliner Free USB Charger With Purchase - A $8.00 Value!
- Get a Maxliner Free Power Bank With Purchase - A $12.00 Value!
- Ships By 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners provide ultimate edge-to-edge protection for your cargo area
- Custom-created for your specific vehicle
- Constructed from flexible, durable polyethylene
- Raised outer lip and molded edges trap dirt and debris in their place
- Modern style looks good while protecting your cargo area
- Liners maintain shape thanks to reinforced edges
- Textured surface prevents cargo from sliding
- Your MAXTRAY Cargo Liner is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you’re out on the road, the last thing you want to worry about is items in your cargo area moving and shifting during the entire commute. Say “good-bye” to spills from toppled groceries and oil stains with the addition of super-strength MAXTRAY Cargo Liners.
MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners are specifically designed for your vehicle, providing it with edge-to-edge carpet protection. Fashioned from eco-friendly polyethylene, a MAXTRAY Cargo Liner is durable yet flexible, ensuring easy installation with maximum mess defense. These MAXTRAY custom liners sport tall, molded outer side walls that keep dirt and grime contained—protecting your prized carpet—while the liners’ reinforced, rigid edges help it maintain its shape. The textured edges keep these liners secure whenever the road gets rough. In addition to increasing your cargo area’s protection, MAXTRAY Liners give it additional style. With these liners’ sleek, modern look, you don’t have to think twice about compromising style for functionality.
With this boosted protection, you don’t have to worry about damage to your spacious cargo area ever again. Every MAXTRAY Liner comes with a Lifetime Warranty.
MAXLINER MAXTRAY Cargo Liners Customer Reviews
173 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John F (Carriere, MS) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Rogue — Thursday at 12:02 PM
Cargo liner fit is great, #1 problem liner too slick. Everything on the cargo liner slides with every turn, stop or forward movement. Not good if carrying breakable items!!!
Reviewed by Richard E (Carlsbad, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Cherokee — Mar 21, 2015 5:39 AM
Maliner cargo liner is a good liner, not as thick or heavy duty as others, but about half the price too. It will do the job. The only real issue is that it comes rolled up, you must put it in direct sunlight for an hour or so to get it back to lying flat. Overall a good product.
Reviewed by Catherine A (GARDNERVILLE, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota RAV4 — Mar 19, 2015 5:37 AM
Purchased for a 2015 Rav 4. Great fit out of the box. Appreciated the free shipping and extra gifts. Highest recommendations!
- maxliner cargo & trunk liners
- husky cargo liners husky cargo liner review
- catch-all cargo liner
- vantred custom floor mat for cargo vans
- tents for trucks ford trucks
- truck floor mats ford
- mercedes benz cargo liner
- running boards for chevy avalanche
- jeep compass carpet
- expedition cargo liner
- garage floor car stops
- custom fit truck floor mats
- disc brake parts