- Protect your carpets and keep your cargo organized with the Lund Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit
- Available with 4 cargo containment “Loks” and 1 Cargo Tote to keep your cargo secure and organized
- Handles on the cargo tote make transporting groceries or other items a breeze
- Cargo Loks can be repositioned to protect just about anything
- The Lund cargo liner is available in 3 sizes to fit any car, SUV or CUV
- Looped Polyware surface looks like carpet, but repels liquids and resists stains
- Nibs on underside prevent liner from slipping
- Easy to clean—just pull it out and hose it off
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Tired of having groceries and gear rolling around in your trunk or cargo area, creating a terrible mess? With the Lund Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit, you can keep your cargo organized and secure while also providing protection from spills and stains.
The Lund Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit is available as a stand-alone cargo liner or a complete cargo management system, consisting of the cargo liner, four innovative Cargo "Loks" and one Cargo Tote. The Cargo Loks and Cargo Tote work together to keep your cargo upright and secure, while the liner defends against spilled groceries and pet paws. Available in three sizes, the Lund cargo liner is made to fit any car, SUV or CUV. Choose from small (20" x 36"), medium (30" x 36") or large (42" x 36").
Each Nifty Cargo Logic Liner Kit is made with a looped Polyware surface that looks like carpet, but resists stains and repels spills. It features nibs on the underside that keep it in place. And, it's easy to clean—simply pull it out and hose it off. What's more, Lund backs the Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Korey K (Olathe, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Durango — Oct 27, 2014 8:54 AM
This is a great item. I reminds of the old Nifty Catch-All cargo liners I used to buy. I'm not a fan of the plasticy liners. I only wish Lund would make these custom-fit for common SUVs.
Reviewed by Albert M (Dublin, TX) Reviewed for a 1996 Volvo 960 — Jun 05, 2014 11:04 AM
Excellent value for the money. Product quality is excellent too. Will most definitely be purchasing other products from AutoAnything in the future. Product was delivered very promptly. Al
Reviewed by Denise S (Royal Oak, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Outback — Feb 20, 2014 8:08 PM
I do love this concept. I had it in my Jetta and so I hunted down the kit to use in my new Subaru. I do wish they were available in custom sizes; get as big a size that will fit in the trunk would be my suggestion. The corners are so handy to keep things from moving around. The container is ok, not of the greatest construction but it seems to do the job so far over the last few weeks. It's definitely worth the money!
Lund Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06