- Protect your carpets and keep your cargo organized with the Lund Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit
- Available with 4 cargo containment “Loks” and 1 Cargo Tote to keep your cargo secure and organized
- Handles on the cargo tote make transporting groceries or other items a breeze
- Cargo Loks can be repositioned to protect just about anything
- The Lund cargo liner is available in 3 sizes to fit any car, SUV or CUV
- Looped Polyware surface looks like carpet, but repels liquids and resists stains
- Nibs on underside prevent liner from slipping
- Easy to clean—just pull it out and hose it off
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Tired of having groceries and gear rolling around in your trunk or cargo area, creating a terrible mess? With the Lund Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit, you can keep your cargo organized and secure while also providing protection from spills and stains.
The Lund Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit is available as a stand-alone cargo liner or a complete cargo management system, consisting of the cargo liner, four innovative Cargo "Loks" and one Cargo Tote. The Cargo Loks and Cargo Tote work together to keep your cargo upright and secure, while the liner defends against spilled groceries and pet paws. Available in three sizes, the Lund cargo liner is made to fit any car, SUV or CUV. Choose from small (20" x 36"), medium (30" x 36") or large (42" x 36").
Each Nifty Cargo Logic Liner Kit is made with a looped Polyware surface that looks like carpet, but resists stains and repels spills. It features nibs on the underside that keep it in place. And, it's easy to clean—simply pull it out and hose it off. What's more, Lund backs the Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Lund Universal Cargo Logic Liner Kit Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John A (Lafayette, CO) Reviewed for a 2016 Subaru Forester — May 06, 2016 4:48 PM
This kit comes in three sizes, The medium fits the Subaru Forester.However it is just a rectangle size not a custom fix. The edges are raised and can contain spills since4 there is a plastic shield with spikes to prevent the liner from rolling a bit. The right angle blocks works well to contain items and in my case it hold the knee scooter quite well in my Subie. The liner was folded in the box and cracked the plastic backing a bit.
Reviewed by Klakring M (Annapolis, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Xterra — Nov 19, 2015 3:09 AM
This cargo liner is EXCELLENT. It holds everything in place no matter how large, is easy to keep clean, doesn't leak liquids through, and fits perfectly!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/02 - 6/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- catchall cargo liners gmc yukon denali
- covercraft premier trunk mats
- mat for cargo van
- nifty cargo logic liner kit
- subaru all weather mats
- bmw trunk liner
- vw car seat covers
- kia sorento cargo mat
- toyota venza carpet cargo mat
- nissan pathfinder carpet replacement
- afe exhaust system for 2009 siverado
- floor mats automotive custom
- windshield wind deflector 2012 civic