- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Preserve your pristine rear carpet with a ProZ Premium Rubber Cargo Mat
- Keeps your interior protected and your payload from shifting
- Heavy-duty PVC material delivers damage-free defense in any weather
- Trim-to-fit design allows for a more customized fit in your vehicle
- Channeled construction and raised edges contain stain-causing spills
- Anti-slip nib backing ensures cargo mat stays in place
- Large, 1-piece mat measures 54”L x 43”W
- Your ProZ Premium Rubber Cargo Mat carries a 30-day warranty
The rear-end of your ride gets put to good use every day of the week. From weekend fishing trips to grocery shopping sprees, you can keep your carpets and cargo safe with a ProZ Premium Rubber Cargo Mat.
Boasting deep channels and raised edges, the ProZ Premium Rubber Trunk Mat traps muck and moisture away from your interior, while keeping your cargo from shifting in transit. The ideal accessory for any ride, the trimmable ProZ Premium Rubber Trunk Liner lets you easily adjust your mat for a more custom fit.
And thanks to anti-slip nib backing, your ProZ Premium Rubber Trunk Liner stays properly in place. Each ProZ Premium Rubber Cargo Liner measures 54”L x 43”W and is backed by a 30-day warranty.
ProZ Premium Rubber Cargo Mat Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patricia E (AUBURN, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Sep 08, 2017 5:14 AM
It's tougher than the ones you can buy at local stores. Not too difficult to cut. Price was cheaper than custom fit. Works for me
Reviewed by Tonia N (BEAVER DAM, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Equinox — Jun 20, 2017 6:48 PM
Fits my 2014 Chevy Equinox great, needed on small trim down, which was easy to do with the lines in the mold. Has grip on bottom to hold in place and will work well at stopping anything from getting my carpet dirty. Like how it extends out over the bumper if I need it too.
Reviewed by j (AURORA, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Lexus RX 350 — Mar 24, 2017 12:24 PM
nice pliable rubber mat- have to trim to fit but it is not a custom fit mat like weathertech and others so decent value for the money.
- proz cargo & trunk liners
- injen rd series cold air intake reviews
- k&n air filter lowest price
- mat for backend of ford escape
- lexus air filter
- jeep cargo liners
- subaru winter floor mats
- jeep compass carpet
- cargo mat buick enclave
- corvette floormats
- car liner
- wind guard for cars
- rubber mat truck bed liners