- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Preserve your pristine rear carpet with a ProZ Premium Rubber Cargo Mat
- Keeps your interior protected and your payload from shifting
- Heavy-duty PVC material delivers damage-free defense in any weather
- Trim-to-fit design allows for a more customized fit in your vehicle
- Channeled construction and raised edges contain stain-causing spills
- Anti-slip nib backing ensures cargo mat stays in place
- Large, 1-piece mat measures 54”L x 43”W
- Your ProZ Premium Rubber Cargo Mat carries a 30-day warranty
The rear-end of your ride gets put to good use every day of the week. From weekend fishing trips to grocery shopping sprees, you can keep your carpets and cargo safe with a ProZ Premium Rubber Cargo Mat.
Boasting deep channels and raised edges, the ProZ Premium Rubber Trunk Mat traps muck and moisture away from your interior, while keeping your cargo from shifting in transit. The ideal accessory for any ride, the trimmable ProZ Premium Rubber Trunk Liner lets you easily adjust your mat for a more custom fit.
And thanks to anti-slip nib backing, your ProZ Premium Rubber Trunk Liner stays properly in place. Each ProZ Premium Rubber Cargo Liner measures 54”L x 43”W and is backed by a 30-day warranty.
ProZ Premium Rubber Cargo Mat Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joel R (Los Gatos, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Maserati Quattroporte — Jan 15, 2017 10:57 AM
Great concept. The mat did not fit at first as it was not a 100% customized fit. But that was not the concept of this rear cargo mat since it is a customizable fit--meaning you trim it to fit your needs. What a cool concept. I installed it the very day it arrived. It's now a perfect fit! You will not be disappointed. (Used a hard surface and straight razor blade to trim as need for my vehicle's trunk size needs.)
Reviewed by amy g (Altoona, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Escape — Jan 09, 2017 9:58 PM
Well I bought this for my older SUV , had a smaller one that was picked up at a store in town years ago , never helped much was to small , so I ordered this one said cut to fit , was way to big so I feel like I wasted way to much, I hate waste but was cheaper then custom fit ones and didn't want to pay close to double for an older vehicle, still a descent product tho.
Reviewed by Walter H (Douglasville, GA) — Jan 04, 2017 9:05 PM
The ProZ premium mat was as it was advertised.After the chat with one of the salespeople I decided that with some alterations I could fit the mat in the trunk of my new Genesis G90 since a custom mat wasn't available. I even checked with weather tech, a leading provider of custom mats. The ProZ fit my needs and the price was right. I would recommend this product to anyone without any reservations.
- proz cargo & trunk liners
- injen rd series cold air intake reviews
- k&n air filter lowest price
- mat for backend of ford escape
- lexus air filter
- jeep cargo liners
- subaru winter floor mats
- jeep compass carpet
- cargo mat buick enclave
- corvette floormats
- car liner
- wind guard for cars
- rubber mat truck bed liners