- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Putco Chrome Fuel Door Covers boast a custom-shaped design specifically made for your vehicle
- Crafted from automotive-grade ABS chrome that stands-up well against the elements
- Ferfect for starting or finishing a high-class chrome trim package
- Fits over your factory fuel door faster than you can fill your tank, with no cutting, drilling or part removal necessary
- Anchors in place with heavy-duty, pre-applied 3M adhesive tape
- Choose from Black or Silver rivet colors to match or accent your vehicle's paint scheme
- Your Putco Chrome Fuel Door Cover carries a 1-year warranty
Get your fuel door noticed! Putco Chrome Fuel Door Covers add a mirror-like shine to your otherwise dull gas door. Perfect for starting or finishing a high-class chrome package on your vehicle, Putco Chrome Fuel Door Covers are crafted from automotive-grade ABS for a long life of great looks.
Installing your new chrome gas door cover requires no cutting, drilling or dangerous part removal. In fact, you could fit a Putco Chrome Fuel Door Cover onto your vehicle in half the time it takes to fill-up your tank. And, the pre-applied 3M adhesive tape provides a heavy-duty, near-permanent hold.
Choose from bold black or stately silver rivet colors to accent the side of your ride. Whichever one you choose, your Putco Chrome Fuel Door Cover is backed by a 1-year warranty against workmanship defect.
Putco Chrome Fuel Door Covers Customer Reviews
158 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick W (Denham Springs, LA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Feb 08, 2017 5:25 AM
Nice looking, Easy to install....a little pricey for plastic looks real good
Reviewed by Brian S (Warrenton, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 29, 2017 8:59 AM
Installation is quick and easy and the chrome cover looks nice on my vehicle. I would rather pay for a chrome cover than buy an actual chrome fuel door which is much more expensive. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase.
Reviewed by Joseph T (Swedesboro, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Dec 28, 2016 7:57 PM
I had a few things to be put on my truck so I had the guys who customize vehicles put it on for me. It looks very good. I was not sure I would like it, but I am happy to recommend it.