- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers are custom-molded to fit your specific year, make and model taillights
- Crafted from automotive-grade ABS chrome to withstand the elements; polished to a brilliant shine for outstanding looks
- Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers install in minutes over your factory tail lights
- No cutting, drilling or part removal needed—Putco includes pre-applied heavy-duty 3M adhesive tape for mounting your chrome taillight covers
- The perfect partner to factory chrome or other add-on chrome accessories
- Your Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers are guarded by a 1-year warranty on workmanship
Perk-up the looks of your vehicle. Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers pop-on in minutes, adding eye-popping shine to the back of your ride. Made from automotive-grade ABS chrome, Putco Tail Light Covers are custom-molded to hug the contours of your specific tail lights.
Don't worry about having the right tools. Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers require no part removal, cutting or drilling. Just use the pre-applied heavy-duty 3M tape for an instant epoxy-like fit that won't come loose.
The upgrade in looks provided by Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers is instantly noticeable. Great for accentuating the factory chrome on your vehicle, or the perfect starting point for an extreme chrome makeover! Your Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Craig A (Red Wing, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Aug 09, 2017 8:26 PM
Were a nice addition to my trucks plain tail lights. Really made them stand out.
Reviewed by Debra N (Grants Pass, OR) Reviewed for a 2009 Cadillac Escalade — Mar 13, 2017 10:20 PM
These tail light covers give just that little something extra to my Escalade -- that little pop of color (against the black paint) that makes me smile. I love them!
Reviewed by james c (MASSAPEQUA PARK, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Mar 17, 2016 2:42 PM
Thanks for a very nice product. It's well made, was easy to install and really makes the tail end of my truck look good.
Reviewed by Terry C (Manassas, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Suburban — Jan 03, 2016 5:34 AM
High quality ABS Chrome easy to install looks great on the vehicle my first set lasted over 10 years