Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code CHROME10
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers are custom-molded to fit your specific year, make and model taillights
- Crafted from automotive-grade ABS chrome to withstand the elements; polished to a brilliant shine for outstanding looks
- Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers install in minutes over your factory tail lights
- No cutting, drilling or part removal needed—Putco includes pre-applied heavy-duty 3M adhesive tape for mounting your chrome taillight covers
- The perfect partner to factory chrome or other add-on chrome accessories
- Your Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers are guarded by a 1-year warranty on workmanship
Perk-up the looks of your vehicle. Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers pop-on in minutes, adding eye-popping shine to the back of your ride. Made from automotive-grade ABS chrome, Putco Tail Light Covers are custom-molded to hug the contours of your specific tail lights.
Don't worry about having the right tools. Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers require no part removal, cutting or drilling. Just use the pre-applied heavy-duty 3M tape for an instant epoxy-like fit that won't come loose.
The upgrade in looks provided by Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers is instantly noticeable. Great for accentuating the factory chrome on your vehicle, or the perfect starting point for an extreme chrome makeover! Your Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers Customer Reviews
131 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Barry C (Tyler, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Mar 17, 2015 6:24 PM
Not enough tape to hold corners. Surface prepared properly. Cheesy corrugated side inserts cheapen the look. Chrome quality fair. First set returned for very poor fit and quality. These are not much better.
Reviewed by Bennie D (Greenville, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Mar 07, 2015 3:53 AM
Putco produces the best covers. Easy to install and stay put. Had them on vehicles for more than 10 years and never had a problem
Reviewed by Ronald S (MENDOTA, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Canyon — Feb 20, 2015 5:55 AM
i would not heaitate to put any putco product on my car. i did most of the work without any help from anyone even my husband. he also used putco products for his truck it cost me abot 1/3 of what the fanciest vehicle offered for chrome and i have more than it does. love my new car. it i 1 of a kind Thanks Cindy
Reviewed by Thomas S (Monticello, IA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jan 18, 2015 3:31 PM
great look must watch when you mount them to make sure you get them straight
Reviewed by Ronnie W (Johnson City, TN) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Jan 17, 2015 1:48 AM
Great product, great looks. Only one thing showed up to prevent me from giving a 5 star rating. The #2 and #3 grid on the bezels would not seat flush with the lenses. Spoke with Putco engineer about this and was told they had seen this before on some 2006 GMC pickups. I decided to leave these on anyway because the others available from other sources did't look to be the quality of these Putco units so they will stay on my tail lights for the time being until if and when I should find better.
- putco chrome kit for ford f150
- putco chrome mirror covers
- camaro chrome fog light bezel
- wellstar chrome light trim
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- chevy truck chrome accessories
- chevy suburban wheels
- 2011 ford f250 accessories
- silverado chrome door handles
- suv rooftop cargo carrier
- aftermarket exhaust system
- pickup truck bed caps