- Save 10% Use Promo Code PUTCO10
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers are custom-molded to fit your specific year, make and model taillights
- Crafted from automotive-grade ABS chrome to withstand the elements; polished to a brilliant shine for outstanding looks
- Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers install in minutes over your factory tail lights
- No cutting, drilling or part removal needed—Putco includes pre-applied heavy-duty 3M adhesive tape for mounting your chrome taillight covers
- The perfect partner to factory chrome or other add-on chrome accessories
- Your Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers are guarded by a 1-year warranty on workmanship
Perk-up the looks of your vehicle. Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers pop-on in minutes, adding eye-popping shine to the back of your ride. Made from automotive-grade ABS chrome, Putco Tail Light Covers are custom-molded to hug the contours of your specific tail lights.
Don't worry about having the right tools. Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers require no part removal, cutting or drilling. Just use the pre-applied heavy-duty 3M tape for an instant epoxy-like fit that won't come loose.
The upgrade in looks provided by Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers is instantly noticeable. Great for accentuating the factory chrome on your vehicle, or the perfect starting point for an extreme chrome makeover! Your Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Putco Chrome Tail Light Covers Customer Reviews
135 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Royce N (Clinton, OK) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — Jun 05, 2015 6:37 AM
they are awesome!!!! look great makes avalanche look more expensive, get a lot of attention everybody loves them
Reviewed by Michael B (La Follette, TN) — Apr 30, 2015 10:41 AM
the Putco Chrome Tail Light Cover, will not say on , they keep come off, and what i pay for them was to must , for something that will not say on the Tail Light .
Reviewed by thomas s (Waukesha, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda CR-V — Apr 04, 2015 4:46 AM
Tail light cover looks great. On installation the only problem was a bad spot on the chrome that released from the plastic and went into my thumb. I knew I got it all out when the bleeding stopped. But it looks great and plastic doesn't rust.
Reviewed by Barry C (Tyler, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Mar 17, 2015 6:24 PM
Not enough tape to hold corners. Surface prepared properly. Cheesy corrugated side inserts cheapen the look. Chrome quality fair. First set returned for very poor fit and quality. These are not much better.
- putco chrome kit for ford f150
- putco chrome mirror covers
- camaro chrome fog light bezel
- wellstar chrome light trim
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- chevy truck chrome accessories
- chevy suburban wheels
- 2011 ford f250 accessories
- silverado chrome door handles
- suv rooftop cargo carrier
- aftermarket exhaust system
- pickup truck bed caps