- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AMI Fuel Doors are custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Available in Polished, Chrome, Black Powder-Coat, Chrome with Black Powder-Coat Ring, and Brushed finishes with or without fuel door locks
- AMI Billet Fuel Doors are machined in the USA from a solid block of 6061-T6 aluminum
- Tension spring creates smooth opening for your AMI Fuel Door
- Your AMI Fuel Door is backed by a 90-day warranty
Open the door to cool custom looks and improved security with an eye-catching AMI Fuel Door. Each is custom-machined from a solid piece of aluminum to fit your specific year, make and model.
Grab on to the classic style of solid doors or show off your hog affiliation with a Harley Davidson fuel door. Either way, AMI Fuel Doors are available in Black Powder-Coat, Polished, Chrome, Chrome with Black Powder-Coat ring, and Brushed Aluminum finishes. All AMI Fuel Door finishes come with either the theft-deterring locking door or easy to use push-to-open door.
Most AMI Fuel Doors are equipped with a tension spring that delivers a smooth opening motion. Plus, your new AMI Fuel Door is backed by a 90-day warranty.
AMI Fuel Door Customer Reviews
830 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by CD P (Rankin, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Dec 20, 2016 11:52 AM
I love the look & quality. But they make it look easier than is really is especially on a much older truck. I highly recommend this especially if you don't want to lose a FULL!tank of gas!
Reviewed by ALLAN L (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 18, 2016 9:36 PM
Ordered the AMI Striker fuel door and it looks awesome!!! Better then the stick on for sure and installation was easy.
Reviewed by Robert A (FOLEY, AL) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Oct 26, 2016 7:35 AM
Installation was a breeze, just what I was looking for. Love the prompt service from AutoAnything, will purchase from them again.