- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AMI Fuel Doors are custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Available in Polished, Chrome, Black Powder-Coat, Chrome with Black Powder-Coat Ring, and Brushed finishes with or without fuel door locks
- AMI Billet Fuel Doors are machined in the USA from a solid block of 6061-T6 aluminum
- Tension spring creates smooth opening for your AMI Fuel Door
- Your AMI Fuel Door is backed by a 90-day warranty
Open the door to cool custom looks and improved security with an eye-catching AMI Fuel Door. Each is custom-machined from a solid piece of aluminum to fit your specific year, make and model.
Grab on to the classic style of solid doors or show off your hog affiliation with a Harley Davidson fuel door. Either way, AMI Fuel Doors are available in Black Powder-Coat, Polished, Chrome, Chrome with Black Powder-Coat ring, and Brushed Aluminum finishes. All AMI Fuel Door finishes come with either the theft-deterring locking door or easy to use push-to-open door.
Most AMI Fuel Doors are equipped with a tension spring that delivers a smooth opening motion. Plus, your new AMI Fuel Door is backed by a 90-day warranty.
AMI Fuel Door Customer Reviews
806 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Doug M (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Suburban — Jan 10, 2016 8:39 AM
This product looks good, but it doesn't fit my Suburban without modification. I had to sand down the plastic door holder arm to get the new door to fit properly. The screw that holds the lock bar on to the swivel arm had to have locktite put on it so it wouldn't come off. The screw needed to be longer so that it could be tightened into the bar while allowing the bar to swivel on the lock arm. I also had to cut a hole in the plastic panel so the lock bar could go through and hold the door closed.