- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- AMI Fuel Doors are custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Available in Polished, Chrome, Black Powder-Coat, Chrome with Black Powder-Coat Ring, and Brushed finishes with or without fuel door locks
- AMI Billet Fuel Doors are machined in the USA from a solid block of 6061-T6 aluminum
- Tension spring creates smooth opening for your AMI Fuel Door
- Your AMI Fuel Door is backed by a 90-day warranty
Open the door to cool custom looks and improved security with an eye-catching AMI Fuel Door. Each is custom-machined from a solid piece of aluminum to fit your specific year, make and model.
Grab on to the classic style of solid doors or show off your hog affiliation with a Harley Davidson fuel door. Either way, AMI Fuel Doors are available in Black Powder-Coat, Polished, Chrome, Chrome with Black Powder-Coat ring, and Brushed Aluminum finishes. All AMI Fuel Door finishes come with either the theft-deterring locking door or easy to use push-to-open door.
Most AMI Fuel Doors are equipped with a tension spring that delivers a smooth opening motion. Plus, your new AMI Fuel Door is backed by a 90-day warranty.
AMI Fuel Door Customer Reviews
825 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Holly S (ESCANABA, MI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Aug 05, 2016 6:33 AM
I had the door with the lock before this one. It didn't even make it through one Michigan winter, but this one is made a lot better and it looks very nice on my white Chevy PU. It was more expensive than my other one, but I guess they are right when they say, "You get what you pay for."
Reviewed by Chris G (Farmingville, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Jul 27, 2016 3:20 AM
Quality and construction were pretty cheesy not worth the money in my opinion