- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Custom billet aluminum handles and bucket kits are sold in pairs (one driver's side and one passenger's side) for your convenience
- AMI Door Handles and Bucket Kits are custom-designed for your specific year, make and model
- Six distinct door handle styles and two bucket designs to choose from
- AMI Door Handle and Bucket Kits are machined in the USA from solid 6061-T6 aluminum
- Gleaming chrome finish
- Each kit is complete and replaces your entire OEM handle and bucket assembly
- AMI Billet Aluminum Door Handle and Bucket Kits install easily with no exterior modifications
- Your AMI Door Handle and Bucket Kits are backed by a 90-day warranty
Unlock the door to the coolest custom looks on the streets with a pair of AMI chromed aluminum Door Handle and Bucket kits. Each stylish kit is custom-machined from solid billet aluminum and finished with gleaming chrome.
AMI Door Handle and Bucket Kits are available with six street-smart handle styles and two bucket designs. For handles, choose from Flames, Dagger, Lighting Bolt, Solid Grip, Orbital or Iron Cross. For the buckets, choose from keyed or keyless entry.
Each AMI Door Handle and Bucket Kit installs in about an hour with no exterior modification necessary.
- Attention Dodge Owners. AMI Chromed Aluminum Door Handles will only fit your Dodge vehicle when installed with an AMI Bucket Assembly.
AMI Custom Chromed Aluminum Door Handles Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brad N (Wylie, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — May 19, 2011 6:48 AM
Good product, fast shipping. fairly easy installation, and looks GREAT on my truck, you can really notice the difference from the "slap" on plastic chrome covers to these, really makes heads turn. and they feel solid. gives my truck a real custom look.
Reviewed by Kevin r (Christiana, TN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Dec 02, 2005 6:45 AM
Great looking door handles. Well worth the money. A bit of advice though, Don't try and put them on yourself-the whole door has to be taken apart. Best left for the body shop to install.