- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your dually the polished look of custom aftermarket rims for a fraction of the cost
- Designed to fit most rigs with 16, 16.5 and 24.5 inch wheels
- Crafted from rust and corrosion-resistant 304 stainless steel—no plastic here
- The stainless steel is polished to an eye-catching gleam
- The simulators mount securely with form-fitting retainer rings
- Installation is easy—no wheel removal or rebalancing necessary
- No need to take off your Wheel Simulators when removing or rotating your wheels
- The hottest look on the interstate at a pocket-friendly price
- Your Go Industries Wheel Simulators are backed by a 3-year warranty
Outfit your rig with the style of a classic custom dually-Go Industries Wheel Simulators. Polished to a neck-twistin' shine and forged from 304 stainless steel, these wheel covers are built to last. Don't get soaked for hundreds on a set of custom wheels-just dress up your stockers and save.
These babies look just like those costly custom rims cruising the interstates. In fact, those may have been Go Industries Simulators-it's hard to tell the difference. The wheel simulators mount to your stock rims with a tight-fitting retainer ring. When mounting `em, there's no need to remove or rebalance your wheels. Plus, you can still rotate your tires with the simulators in place.
Available in 16", 16.5" and 24.5" sizes in sets of 2 or 4 covers. And, some are available with or without lugs. The stainless construction resists corrosion and the shine is sure to fetch some double takes. Plus, your Go Industries Wheel Simulators are backed by a 3-year warranty.
Go Industries Stainless Dually Wheel Simulators Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jim F (Chesterfield, MI) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — May 30, 2012 6:38 AM
Then get a set of "bolt ons" like we did!! Not knowing how rough the roads were when we started snowbirding to Texas and Florida, it didn't take long before we lost our first snap on hubcap. 8 years & 5 hubcaps later, we decided to get some "bolt on" wheel simulators and couldn't be happier! The internet chat guy at Auto Anything's website was right there to answer the questions I had which made the whole "online" experience a pleasant one. Kudos to AutoAnything and their great website!! Jim F
Reviewed by Daniel T (Livermore, CA) — Jan 02, 2009 8:57 AM
These wheel covers are great ! I was expecting I might have to remove lug nuts or something but this was easy. The kit comes with everything you need to install. The delivery was on time and it was on my truck within an hour.
- go industries wheels & rims
- black rhino mozambique wheels
- black rhino peak wheels
- windex exceptional performance wiper blades
- toyota wheel spacers
- chevy grill guards
- lexus all weather floor mats
- ford f150 alloy wheels
- ford f250 tires
- ford ranger tires
- mats for cargo area of cars
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- custom floor mats for pickups