DefenderWorx Fuel Door Cover
- Ships By 12/19
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The DefenderWorx Fuel Door Cover adds a grip of luster to your car’s gas intake
- Available in three separate finishes—chrome, black and satin (brushed)
- Includes a keyed locking system for added security
- Stamped with the Camaro logo and casted from the finest aluminum billet
- Comes with noise-dampening rubber stops and other hardware for a quick swap out
- Installs within 15 minutes without any drilling into your vehicle
- Easy installation - just pop out the old and pop in the new Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Backed by a 4-year manufacturer warranty
When you demand more than the standard factory norm go with the DefenderWorx Fuel Door Cover—it gives your ride added bling and customized style. Heads are sure to turn when you cruise the streets with this fuel door cover on your Camaro.
Machined from the finest 6061 aircraft grade aluminum billet, the DefenderWorx Fuel Door Cover is available in several different finishes. Equipped with two keys and all the hardware needed to replace the staler original cover. What's more, installation is a cinch and only takes about 15 minutes.
Also includes rubber stops to keep noise levels at a minimum. And, keep thieves in check with the keyed lock for more beefed up security. Your DefenderWorx Fuel Door cover also comes with a guaranteed 4-year warranty.
DefenderWorx Fuel Door Cover Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael K (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Aug 30, 2012 12:34 AM
I would have liked to see more effort put into a locking mechanism on a $200.00 locking fuel door. It does not have enough key options.
Reviewed by ANTONIO R (RIO RICO, AZ) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Mar 22, 2012 7:43 PM
Decent quality, looks great. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that there is a small gap between the fuel door and where the fuel door makes contact. overall its a nice product and I have no regrets.