Pilot Chrome Mirror Covers
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some eye-wincing gleam to your side-views with Pilot Chrome Mirror Covers
- Custom made for a perfect fit on your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted from automotive-grade, chrome-plated ABS plastic
- Built tough to withstand whatever the road throws at ‘em
- Comes with pre-applied 3M adhesive tape for easy installation
- Mounts directly over your factory side-view mirrors—no drilling or cutting required
- Your Pilot Chrome Mirror Covers are backed by a 90-day warranty
Objects in mirrors may be closer than they appear, but vehicles equipped with Pilot Chrome Mirror Covers appear to turn heads wherever they go. Custom crafted for a perfect fit on your specific vehicle, these gleaming Pilot chrome side mirror covers add a serious dose of shining style to both sides of your ride.
Molded from automotive-grade ABS plastic, Pilot chrome side view mirror covers are built tough to withstand the elements and road-born debris. But what really sets your Pilot side view mirror covers apart from the mundane masses is the triple chrome-plated finish that throws off a glimmering gleam for all to see.
Thanks to their custom shape and pre-applied 3M adhesive tape, installing your set of Pilot side mirror covers is a snap—just pop ‘em right over your factory mirrors. And what's more, Pilot backs your Chrome Mirror Covers with a 90-day warranty.
Pilot Chrome Mirror Covers Customer Reviews
45 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Palma C (Stansbury Park, UT) — Sep 19, 2014 12:36 PM
THese look really nice on the car however, I had to do some modification to get them to stick. When pressed on as directed, the double sided tape does not reach the back of the mirror and regardless of how much you press,it does not stick. I had to purchase my own double sided tape, cut it to the same length that the tape on the covers were, stick my double sided tape on top of the tape already on the covers and with just that little bit of added thickness, the covers stayed on so far..winter?
Reviewed by Bruce H (Mattapan, MA) — Aug 09, 2014 4:56 PM
The installation of the mirror covers were easy and they look great on my 2006 Toyota Tacoma . If you want to add a great look to your vehicle and style the chrome mirror cover is the way to go. The Pilot covers are not that expensive and have a great look to them.