- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect and stylize your ride’s interior with Putco Stainless Steel Door Sills
- Custom carved for a flawless fit on your door sills
- Adds the boss look of a dealership Appearance Package without the wallet-draining price
- Shields your door sills from scuffs, scratches and nicks
- Made from Putco’s legendary NeveRust™ stainless steel for lasting durability
- Simple peel-and-stick install with pre-applied automotive-grade adhesive
- Sold in pairs
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Door Sills are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Dealerships might lure you in with a low sticker price, but they'll try and gouge you on the upgrades—especially Appearance Packages. If you skipped the overpriced Sports Package but still want the Sport look inside your ride, slip into a set of Putco Stainless Steel Door Sills.
Blending eye candy with scuff protection, Putco Stainless Steel Door Sills dress up your door frames while blocking against nicks, scratches and other blemishes. Custom designed and built from premium NeveRust™ stainless steel, these polished door sill covers deliver a brilliant finish that looks factory installed. Plus, they're strong enough to absorb blows from boots, boxes and bumps.
Installing your Putco Stainless Steel Door Sills is about as difficult as making toast. Thanks to their pre-applied adhesive backing, all you have to do is peel off the protective layer and press them into place. Best of all, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Door Sills Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William G (Greeneville, TN) Reviewed for a 2017 GMC Sierra — Jan 12, 2017 2:51 AM
Very nice platinum black finish to compliment my RED P/U paint. Only had in service for short period, but I expect a great amount of protection to my entry points (against scuffs and scratches).
Reviewed by Paul C (Keaau, HI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Apr 27, 2014 6:38 PM
They look very nice on the vehicle one problem is is that they scratch very easily so I wouldn't recommend them for the average vehicle mainly just a shoulder vehicle