Putco Stainless Steel Door Sills
- Ships Between 3/11 - 3/13
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect and stylize your ride’s interior with Putco Stainless Steel Door Sills
- Custom carved for a flawless fit on your door sills
- Adds the boss look of a dealership Appearance Package without the wallet-draining price
- Shields your door sills from scuffs, scratches and nicks
- Made from Putco’s legendary NeveRust™ stainless steel for lasting durability
- Simple peel-and-stick install with pre-applied automotive-grade adhesive
- Sold in pairs
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Door Sills are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Dealerships might lure you in with a low sticker price, but they'll try and gouge you on the upgrades—especially Appearance Packages. If you skipped the overpriced Sports Package but still want the Sport look inside your ride, slip into a set of Putco Stainless Steel Door Sills.
Blending eye candy with scuff protection, Putco Stainless Steel Door Sills dress up your door frames while blocking against nicks, scratches and other blemishes. Custom designed and built from premium NeveRust™ stainless steel, these polished door sill covers deliver a brilliant finish that looks factory installed. Plus, they're strong enough to absorb blows from boots, boxes and bumps.
Installing your Putco Stainless Steel Door Sills is about as difficult as making toast. Thanks to their pre-applied adhesive backing, all you have to do is peel off the protective layer and press them into place. Best of all, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Door Sills Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul C (Keaau, HI) — Apr 27, 2014 6:38 PM
They look very nice on the vehicle one problem is is that they scratch very easily so I wouldn't recommend them for the average vehicle mainly just a shoulder vehicle
Reviewed by Philip D (Stuart, FL) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-150 — Nov 27, 2012 7:33 AM
Everybody who enters the truck loves the way they look.my truck is red and the sills look just like the picture.I,am one happy camper.Thanks,and will order from you again.Great Job.
Reviewed by Nicholas S (EL DORADO HILLS, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 15, 2012 9:48 PM
These sills seem to be well-made and solid and are supposed to be custom-fit to my vehicle. . .Not so. The contour of my 2013 F150's door sill doesn't match the Putco sill they sent me so there's a gap on either end. Unfortunately, I have to send them back. I would've kept them had they fit properly. I will look for another brand.
Reviewed by Larry W (Argusville, ND) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Nov 09, 2012 9:13 AM
easy installation. make sure the sill is cleaned before installing the sills. well made product and am happy with auto anything service.
- putco chrome kits
- camaro door sills
- for chrome tailgate handle covers
- jeep wrangler fuel cap cover
- cadillac chrome accessories
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- volvo c30 floor mats
- 2010 dodge ram chrome accessories
- new tailgate handle for ford f150
- trailer hitches for sale
- truck rack