- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Trick out your car, truck or SUV with the sleek styling of Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim
- Custom made for a flawless fit on your vehicle
- Wrapping around your wheel wells, Putco Fender Trim accentuates your factory lines for subtle sophistication
- Wrought from genuine T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Comes with a UV-safe rubber seal
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included for an at-home install—some drilling may be required
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is backed by a NeveRust™ Lifetime Warranty
When you're decking out your daily driver with chrome accessories, you can either slather every inch in polished metal or add subtle highlights that accentuate the natural curves of your factory bodylines. With Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim, you might not blind other drivers with bling, but you will turn heads.
Never one-size-fits-all, Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is sculpted for a precision fit on your wheel wells. It also comes with a UV-safe rubber seal molded around the edge of your trim, giving it a factory-installed look without the dealership appearance package price. And, unlike flimsy chrome fender trim that chips and rusts, your Putco trim is built to last from NeveRust™ T-304 stainless steel for a dazzling shine that's easy to polish.
Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is easy to install right in your driveway. For most vehicles, they bolt directly into pre-existing mounting points inside your wheel wells, though some drilling may be required for others. Along with a complete set of stainless steel mounting hardware, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim Customer Reviews
134 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Loscheider L (Golden Valley, MN) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Sep 23, 2015 12:19 PM
Installation was easy with the look of a factory installed product. Covered up the surface rust that seems to be common on the rear fenders of this model. Sure looks better than a bad paint touchup and much cheaper than going to the body shop. Very happy with the results.
Reviewed by Allan T (SAULT SAINTE MARIE, MI) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Sep 02, 2015 6:03 PM
I had some paint flaking from stone chips right on the edge of the fender well. I touched up the paint but not like the body shop would. These covered over those spots and made the Silverado look top notch again - actually - way better. I found them real easy to put on (less than an hour) even with my fender liners and stone guards. They came in a sturdy box so shipping damage was not an issue. I chose to use the screw in installation. I just wanted them to be as tough as the rest of the truck.
- putco chrome
- tfp stainless wheel trim
- for ""chrome tailgate handle covers""
- wrangler gas cap cover
- chevy truck chrome accessories
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- volvo xc70 trailer hitch
- 2011 chevy silverado chrome door handles
- ami chevy camaro 1996 gas cap covers
- auto seat cover
- bolt on supercharger
- bull guards