- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Trick out your car, truck or SUV with the sleek styling of Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim
- Custom made for a flawless fit on your vehicle
- Wrapping around your wheel wells, Putco Fender Trim accentuates your factory lines for subtle sophistication
- Wrought from genuine T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Comes with a UV-safe rubber seal
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included for an at-home install—some drilling may be required
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is backed by a NeveRust™ Lifetime Warranty
When you're decking out your daily driver with chrome accessories, you can either slather every inch in polished metal or add subtle highlights that accentuate the natural curves of your factory bodylines. With Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim, you might not blind other drivers with bling, but you will turn heads.
Never one-size-fits-all, Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is sculpted for a precision fit on your wheel wells. It also comes with a UV-safe rubber seal molded around the edge of your trim, giving it a factory-installed look without the dealership appearance package price. And, unlike flimsy chrome fender trim that chips and rusts, your Putco trim is built to last from NeveRust™ T-304 stainless steel for a dazzling shine that's easy to polish.
Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is easy to install right in your driveway. For most vehicles, they bolt directly into pre-existing mounting points inside your wheel wells, though some drilling may be required for others. Along with a complete set of stainless steel mounting hardware, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim Customer Reviews
173 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alejandro B (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 26, 2016 6:23 AM
My F150 did not come with factory fender trim. After looking at several options I went with the black platinum because I was not changing the factory tires/rims. They installed easy and look great.
Reviewed by William W (Lexington, SC) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-350 — Nov 15, 2016 3:48 AM
Front fit is pretty good but rear trim not so good. Arch is different on trim than trusk. We had to shim the middle of trim arch with washers n longer screws to get a fit without distirtion.