- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Trick out your car, truck or SUV with the sleek styling of Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim
- Custom made for a flawless fit on your vehicle
- Wrapping around your wheel wells, Putco Fender Trim accentuates your factory lines for subtle sophistication
- Wrought from genuine T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Comes with a UV-safe rubber seal
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included for an at-home install—some drilling may be required
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is backed by a NeveRust™ Lifetime Warranty
When you're decking out your daily driver with chrome accessories, you can either slather every inch in polished metal or add subtle highlights that accentuate the natural curves of your factory bodylines. With Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim, you might not blind other drivers with bling, but you will turn heads.
Never one-size-fits-all, Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is sculpted for a precision fit on your wheel wells. It also comes with a UV-safe rubber seal molded around the edge of your trim, giving it a factory-installed look without the dealership appearance package price. And, unlike flimsy chrome fender trim that chips and rusts, your Putco trim is built to last from NeveRust™ T-304 stainless steel for a dazzling shine that's easy to polish.
Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is easy to install right in your driveway. For most vehicles, they bolt directly into pre-existing mounting points inside your wheel wells, though some drilling may be required for others. Along with a complete set of stainless steel mounting hardware, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim Customer Reviews
142 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John O (Frankfort, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 29, 2015 4:47 PM
Absolutely the best fender trim for the price. Easy install follow the directions and you can't go wrong. Prefer the screws. Great fit and looks. Goes good with the stainless steel window ventalators. Putco of course. Thanks a Bunch...
Reviewed by Sara G (Wadesboro, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Oct 27, 2015 5:31 AM
We have purchased a number of products from AutoAnything over the years. The Putco chrome accessories are great! They make an already nice-looking truck even better!!
Reviewed by Brad T (HELENA, MT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 14, 2015 10:49 AM
Fender trim fit is perfect on the front fenders, but the quick clip method of attaching them doesn't work except on the very front clip. No fender lip to attach them to on the other spots on the front fenders. Fender trim fit isn't quite as good on the rear fenders, but installing them is easy. Used the screw-in method on all.
- putco accessories
- stainless steel door sills
- tfp wheel trim
- dee zee stainless steel rocker panels
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- chrome accessories for subaru outback
- chrome bug deflector for 2013 nissan frontier
- fenders on a 2009 and a 2010 dodge charger the same
- gmc sierra chrome door handles
- car wind deflector
- cheap auto floor mats
- what is a fender flare