- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Trick out your car, truck or SUV with the sleek styling of Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim
- Custom made for a flawless fit on your vehicle
- Wrapping around your wheel wells, Putco Fender Trim accentuates your factory lines for subtle sophistication
- Wrought from genuine T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- Comes with a UV-safe rubber seal
- Stainless steel mounting hardware included for an at-home install—some drilling may be required
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is backed by a NeveRust™ Lifetime Warranty
When you're decking out your daily driver with chrome accessories, you can either slather every inch in polished metal or add subtle highlights that accentuate the natural curves of your factory bodylines. With Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim, you might not blind other drivers with bling, but you will turn heads.
Never one-size-fits-all, Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is sculpted for a precision fit on your wheel wells. It also comes with a UV-safe rubber seal molded around the edge of your trim, giving it a factory-installed look without the dealership appearance package price. And, unlike flimsy chrome fender trim that chips and rusts, your Putco trim is built to last from NeveRust™ T-304 stainless steel for a dazzling shine that's easy to polish.
Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim is easy to install right in your driveway. For most vehicles, they bolt directly into pre-existing mounting points inside your wheel wells, though some drilling may be required for others. Along with a complete set of stainless steel mounting hardware, you get a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim Customer Reviews
163 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Earl R (Pensacola, FL) — Jun 12, 2016 3:02 AM
Was told by sales rep they screwed on with original holes - well not so much. They supply a strap that hooks to inside edge of fender, and bends thru a slot in fender trim. There are screw holes, but they locate at outside edge of fender - not good for me. Adding a little material at screw holes would be much better mount. However, they do look good. Right width to dress up truck, and are attractive.
Reviewed by Paul L (Dayton, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Jun 09, 2016 7:40 PM
Really like my Putco fender trim.Very GOOD quality easy to install and really made a big change in the looks of my truck.Had a small issue with one piece of trim but Auto Anything was VERY quick in getting me a new piece and I'm expecting it any day. THANK YOU PUTCO and AUTOANYTHING
Reviewed by Eldon J (TOLEDO, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — May 28, 2016 6:48 PM
Really pleased with this product. Front trim installation was a breeze, only a few minutes for each one. Pieces for the rear were a little more difficult. , they didn't seem to be moulded exactly to the fender. Over all appearance is great,, I really like the looks.
- putco accessories
- stainless steel door sills
- tfp wheel trim
- dee zee stainless steel rocker panels
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- chrome accessories for subaru outback
- chrome bug deflector for 2013 nissan frontier
- fenders on a 2009 and a 2010 dodge charger the same
- gmc sierra chrome door handles
- car wind deflector
- cheap auto floor mats
- what is a fender flare