Trim Illusions Chrome Fender Vents
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sweeten the style and electrify the attitude of your auto with Trim Illusions Chrome Fender Vents
- Available in multiple styles
- Trim Illusions Chrome Side Vents mount to any flat surface, giving you ultimate creative control over the final design
- Simple to install—each Trim Illusions Chrome Side Vent is backed with powerful 3M adhesive, so no drilling or cutting is required
- Your Trim Illusions Chrome Fender Vents include a 2-year warranty
Vanilla-it might be a great pudding flavor, but it's not how you want your vehicle to look. Unfortunately, factory styling is often stingy with the chrome trim these days. For a double-scoop of extra automotive eye-candy, you need Trim Illusions Chrome Fender Vents. The mirror-finish on these side air vents offer a truly unforgettable look, and are bound to turn all your neighbors green with envy.
The secret behind Trim Illusions Chrome Fender Vents' deep shine is simple: premium materials. Each chrome vent is crafted from automotive-grade ABS, which won't rust no matter how nasty the weather turns. Then, layer after layer of chrome plating is piled up and polished to a shave-worthy shine.
What's more, there are multiple styles of Trim Illusions Chrome Fender Vents to pick from. Whatever you choose-you're in the designer's driving seat. And, no matter which you get, they all install fast and secure with tight-bonding 3M adhesive. So there's no drilling, cutting or mangling required. Plus, your Trim Illusions Chrome Fender Vents are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Trim Illusions Chrome Fender Vents Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by derek h (Easthampton, MA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chrysler 300 — Aug 04, 2014 6:10 AM
Received the Chrome Fender Vents quickly in the mail. Applied them to the vehicle and within two days the black screen that is in side fell right out of two of the vents. now i have to remove all the vents and possibly will damage the paint job. do not recommend this product.
Reviewed by Karen M (PAWLET, VT) Reviewed for a 2008 Lexus IS 250 — May 19, 2014 1:43 PM
My vents were not the same shape, and the inside design was different on some of them, I have returned this product I spoke with your customer service rep. Ramie who was very helpful. Sincerely K. Mach