- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rev up your ride's style and attitude with AMI Simulated Hood Pins
- Expertly designed to match the look of real hood pins
- Constructed from aerospace-grade T6 aluminum for lasting durability
- Comes in your choice of Polished or Black finishes
- Simple and secure 3M adhesive install with no drilling needed
- Won't interfere with your hood latch
- Sold in pairs
- AMI backs your Simulated Hood Pins with a 1-year warranty
Given the choice between driving a fully blown '69 Charger back and forth to the office and a 4-cylinder sedan, we'd all take the Charger any day of the week. If only every car could be like The General Lee. Just because you're behind the wheel of a commuter doesn't mean it can't look like a race-ready speed fiend. Give your daily driver a high-octane makeover with AMI Simulated Hood Pins.
Precision made to look just like the real thing, AMI Car Hood Pins add the bold attitude of a boss muscle car. Whether you're speeding down the highway or just cruising Main St, these fake hood pins are sure to get you noticed. Plus, they're built from premium T6 aluminum for Mopar-grade strength (and Honda-grade durability).
You don't have head down to the body shop to install your AMI Hood Pins. These ingenious stick on hood pins mount securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive—no drilling, cutting or welding needed. Plus, they come in your choice of black or polished finishes, and they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
AMI Simulated Hood Pins Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy D (Kingman, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Sep 26, 2015 11:39 AM
THEY LOOK AS REAL AS YOU CAN GET. PERFECT ADD ON FOR A IROC CAMARO. EASY TO INSTALL. BE SURE AND USE ALCOHAL TO CLEAN THE WAX OFF THE SURFACE BEFORE INSTALLATION. REALLY COOL !!!!
Reviewed by Tim J (SAN ANTONIO, TX) — Oct 07, 2014 10:15 PM
The stick on tape is not strong enough. The first time I removed the pins the base came off car. I had to go and buy stronger two way tape. Now it sits up higher than it should. Not happy, maybe the ones I got were just less sticky. Surface was clean and waxed. I might try the other style but now I am spending more than a real set. I removed them for now.
- ami auto accessories
- ami fuel cap
- ami third brake light covers
- low profile truck antenna
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- 2012 chyrsler 300 auto bug deflectors
- 2004 dodge ram 1500 accessories
- challenger hood pins
- chevy colorado fuel door
- brake parts
- bras for cars
- license plate covers