- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rev up your ride's style and attitude with AMI Simulated Hood Pins
- Expertly designed to match the look of real hood pins
- Constructed from aerospace-grade T6 aluminum for lasting durability
- Comes in your choice of Polished or Black finishes
- Simple and secure 3M adhesive install with no drilling needed
- Won't interfere with your hood latch
- Sold in pairs
- AMI backs your Simulated Hood Pins with a 1-year warranty
Given the choice between driving a fully blown '69 Charger back and forth to the office and a 4-cylinder sedan, we'd all take the Charger any day of the week. If only every car could be like The General Lee. Just because you're behind the wheel of a commuter doesn't mean it can't look like a race-ready speed fiend. Give your daily driver a high-octane makeover with AMI Simulated Hood Pins.
Precision made to look just like the real thing, AMI Car Hood Pins add the bold attitude of a boss muscle car. Whether you're speeding down the highway or just cruising Main St, these fake hood pins are sure to get you noticed. Plus, they're built from premium T6 aluminum for Mopar-grade strength (and Honda-grade durability).
You don't have head down to the body shop to install your AMI Hood Pins. These ingenious stick on hood pins mount securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive—no drilling, cutting or welding needed. Plus, they come in your choice of black or polished finishes, and they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
AMI Simulated Hood Pins Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael D (Glendale, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Oct 13, 2016 12:42 PM
I have been getting comoliments ever since I had them on. Most were surprised that i didnt need to drill holes on my hood. Awesome product!
Reviewed by ZOHAIB M (FRESH MEADOWS, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — May 13, 2016 12:59 PM
This is an excellent product. You get the same looks, and function as the real ones minus having to drill holes into your hood. My friends didnt even know they were simulated until I told them. These are billet material pins, have good weight in the hand, have an excellent black gloss clear coat finishing to match my pitch black Challenger. I love the old-school vibe and added grit you get from this, truly adds to the cars retro inspired appeal. I highly recommend everyone to buy these.
Reviewed by Randy D (Kingman, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — Sep 26, 2015 11:39 AM
THEY LOOK AS REAL AS YOU CAN GET. PERFECT ADD ON FOR A IROC CAMARO. EASY TO INSTALL. BE SURE AND USE ALCOHAL TO CLEAN THE WAX OFF THE SURFACE BEFORE INSTALLATION. REALLY COOL !!!!
- ami chrome accessories
- revolution tonneau cover
- how to create a custom tune with the edge evolution
- u cut chrome rocker panels
- lexus chrome accessories
- dashboard covers for gmc
- gmc fender trim
- cadillac deville chrome accessories
- chrome window guards for dodge nitro
- 2011 buick lacrosse floor mats
- rubber automotive floor mats
- truck accessories side steps
- truck air intakes