AMI Simulated Hood Pins
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/06 - 4/08
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rev up your ride's style and attitude with AMI Simulated Hood Pins
- Expertly designed to match the look of real hood pins
- Constructed from aerospace-grade T6 aluminum for lasting durability
- Comes in your choice of Polished or Black finishes
- Simple and secure 3M adhesive install with no drilling needed
- Won't interfere with your hood latch
- Sold in pairs
- AMI backs your Simulated Hood Pins with a 1-year warranty
Given the choice between driving a fully blown '69 Charger back and forth to the office and a 4-cylinder sedan, we'd all take the Charger any day of the week. If only every car could be like The General Lee. Just because you're behind the wheel of a commuter doesn't mean it can't look like a race-ready speed fiend. Give your daily driver a high-octane makeover with AMI Simulated Hood Pins.
Precision made to look just like the real thing, AMI Car Hood Pins add the bold attitude of a boss muscle car. Whether you're speeding down the highway or just cruising Main St, these fake hood pins are sure to get you noticed. Plus, they're built from premium T6 aluminum for Mopar-grade strength (and Honda-grade durability).
You don't have head down to the body shop to install your AMI Hood Pins. These ingenious stick on hood pins mount securely with automotive-grade 3M adhesive—no drilling, cutting or welding needed. Plus, they come in your choice of black or polished finishes, and they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
AMI Simulated Hood Pins Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim J (SAN ANTONIO, TX) — Oct 07, 2014 10:15 PM
The stick on tape is not strong enough. The first time I removed the pins the base came off car. I had to go and buy stronger two way tape. Now it sits up higher than it should. Not happy, maybe the ones I got were just less sticky. Surface was clean and waxed. I might try the other style but now I am spending more than a real set. I removed them for now.
- ami auto parts
- ami jeep pedal pads
- aluminum tailgate handle
- black and chrome fuel cap
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- lexus chrome accessories
- 2011 tundra bed cover
- chrome handles for 2003 jeep liberty
- gmc acadia chrome accessories
- bike carrying racks
- pick up truck bed mat
- tools boxes for trucks