Rampage Fuel Door Covers
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rampage Fuel Door Covers complement your vehicle’s looks
- Crafted from quality aluminum with a polished finish
- Seals gas tank to factory specifications
- Resists gasoline or any other hazardous chemicals
- Available in locking and non-locking models
- Locking fuel doors provide maximum security and include keys
- Easy installation—no drilling required for most vehicles
- Your Rampage Fuel Door Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Rampage Fuel Door Covers combine durability and high style. They complement your vehicle's looks with a polished finish that gets attention. And, these fuel door covers are crafted from quality aluminum that resists gas and other hazardous chemicals.
Rampage Fuel Door Covers are available in locking and non-locking models to suit your needs. Locking fuel doors provide maximum security and stop thieves from siphoning your gas on the trail or the street.
What's more, these billet fuel door covers are easy to install with no drilling required for most vehicles. Why bear a boring fuel door any longer? Rampage Fuel Door Covers give you the look and protection you need. Keys included with locking models.
Rampage Fuel Door Covers Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Clarissa W (LITTLE COMPTON, RI) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 7:50 AM
Looks very nice. Bought as a replacement, the original is corroded. Hope this one doesn't do the same. Waiting for the weather to clear up here in New England to install. However installation does look difficult. Time will tell.
Reviewed by Cass T (moneta, VA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Oct 22, 2014 6:17 AM
The door hinge fell off of the housing when I took it out of the package because the 2 mounting screws weren't long enough to reach into the tapped part of the holes they go into. I sent it back.
Reviewed by Richard D (GAINESVILLE, GA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — May 01, 2014 1:21 AM
Well made cover that was easy to install...Looks great on my truck and is very well made...My only complaint is the cheap and I do mean cheap key that comes with the lock...If it wasn't for the key I would have given it a solid 5...
Reviewed by Robert M (SAINT AUGUSTINE, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 Dodge Ram — Feb 28, 2014 11:51 AM
First, I wanted the lid without the lock but I got the one with the lock..I'll work with it .. The lock latch had to be adjusted a bunch of time, so the fuel door edge would not be showing... You can't get the door where the edge by the lock is completely closed, always a tiny edge is showing...
- rampage chrome
- rugged ridge fuel door
- synergy green camaro fuel door
- ami locking gas cap
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- lexus chrome accessories
- truck bed covers ford f150
- 2005 ford f150 fuel door
- chrome rocker panels for dodge trucks
- auto grill guards
- cheapest cold air intake systems
- performance brakes and rotors