- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Billet-style gas covers create a custom look in minutes
- Designed to fit over your existing gas cap opening
- No-drill installation is fast and easy
- Treated to resist damage from gasoline and other hazardous materials
- Available in locking and non-locking designs
- Multiple style and color options
- Covered by a 6-month or 6,000 mile warranty.
If you're looking to add a touch of customized style to your Jeep, then Rugged Ridge Fuel Door Covers are the way to go. These billet-style gas covers slip over your existing gas cap opening so you can say good-bye to that boring stock look in a flash.
The convenient design of Rugged Ridge Fuel Door Covers makes installation fast and easy. Just fit it over your gas cap opening and use the existing mounting point to attach it for a fast, no-drill installation. The specially treated finish on your new Jeep gas hatch cover is designed to resist blemishes that are caused by gasoline and other hazardous chemicals. So you won't have to tip-toe around it every time you fill up your tank.
Rugged Ridge Fuel Door Covers are available in locking and non-locking designs as well as a range of style options. And, even better, they are backed by a 6-month or 6,000 mile warranty.
Rugged Ridge Fuel Door Cover Customer Reviews
96 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick S (Hot Springs, AR) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 22, 2015 6:31 AM
I wish everything I did was as easy as this Fuel door was to install. Hold it in place with one hand and install four self tapping screws with the other,that's it! Fits perfect and adds the securuty of locking access to my fuel system away from the public. This door has magnets also so if I choose not to lock it it stays closed. It looks great. This product is super.
Reviewed by Leona M (BRIGHAM, UT) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 26, 2015 6:29 AM
I like that you don't have to look at the gas cap. It cleans up tha area nicely
Reviewed by Neal P (Centennial, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 07, 2015 9:16 PM
Works well, better than expected. Jeep should have them as standard equipment.
- jeep wrangler gas cap cover chrome
- putco chrome fuel door covers
- ami locking gas cap
- black fuel door cover
- chrome accessories for subaru outback
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- 2011 ford f150 gas door
- dodge ram 1500 chrome accessories
- ford f150 chrome rocker panels
- cargo liner reviews
- cheap floor mats for cars
- chip programmer