We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AMI Fuel Door Part #6100K Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by sass j (Huntington Station, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Suburban — Jun 06, 2015 2:52 AM
In order to tighten the two nuts on the hinge side , I had to cut a small open end wrench in half . There's NO clearance there for a socket. I understand this is milled from billet aluminum but there is a curve in the body panel and the fuel door does not conform to that curve. Looking from the rear, it isn't flush.
Ships Between 1/26 - 1/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6100K
- Ring Outside Diameter 7 1/8" - Door Outside Diameter 5 1/8"
- ami auto accessories
- ami big stick automotive antenna toyota tundra
- 04 chevy s10 3rd break light cover
- find chrome accesories for a 2004 cadillac deville
- mitsubishi truck performsnce parts
- 2008 saturn vue assessories
- chrome hummer door
- 2011 ford ranger xlt dressed up
- 2003 yukon denali stainless rocker panel
- ford f150 gas door
- suv roof top carrier
- disc brake parts
- automotive rain guards