We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AMI Fuel Door Part #6056L Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Daniel H (Las Vegas, NV) — Oct 30, 2011 1:44 PM
I ordered the brushed aluminum - arrived promptly, as advertised. Quality of material & construction is excellent. Installation is simple but not easy due to cramped space in filler neck area & bolts are much longer than necessary. My advice: check the fit then cut the bolts shorter for more room to turn a socket. Also my door fit just slightly off-center with a small space between van body depression & door edge. This might allow a pry bar to fit. But I suspect the fit will vary slightly from van to van due variances where the factory holes are drilled in the van body. Overall I am satisfied this is the best fuel protection you can find. At close to $100 it was way more than I wanted to pay. But although lock caps are only $25 or so - they are plastic and useless. If this saves 1 tank of fuel from being siphoned, it will pay for itself.
Ships Between 5/03 - 5/05
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6056L
- Ring Outside Diameter 6 1/4" - Door Outside Diameter 4 1/2"
- ami auto accessories
- 2013 jeep fuel door
- 3rd brake light cover 32004p
- truck antenna custom chrome 6"
- window pillars for 2008 mercury mariner
- nissan chrome fuel door
- chrome accessories for mercedes
- ford f150 chrome fuel door
- 2003 lincoln navigator door handle
- 2013 escape bug deflector chrome
- cargo bags for vans
- rail caps for trucks
- tent for the bed of a truck