We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AMI Fuel Door Part #6100CL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Monica L (Oklahoma City, OK) Reviewed for a 2008 Cadillac Escalade — Aug 02, 2012 10:18 AM
I was unable to install the fuel door myself. I followed the instructions and attempted to remove the rivets with a 1/4" drill bitt without the rivets budging at all. I have no choice but to contact a body shop and pay to have the chrome locking fuel door installed professionally. If you value your vehicle, do not attempt to install yourself.
Ships Between 8/25 - 8/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6100CL
- Ring Outside Diameter 7 1/8" - Door Outside Diameter 5 1/8"
- ami chrome
- brushed aluminum gas door for a toyota tundra
- fake hood pins
- stubby antenna review
- mazda chrome pillar post trim
- nissan chrome fuel door
- cadillac chrome
- dodge ram raider cap lock
- 2008 hyundai tucson pillar post
- 2010 nissan murano chrome add ons
- bars for trucks
- truck bed liners mats
- vehicle rubber floor mats