We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AMI Fuel Door Part #6090CL Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joshua G (Camp Hill, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 GMC Sierra — Jan 20, 2012 5:42 PM
Install took about 30 minutes, the hardest part was getting the old fuel door off. Instructions we easy to follow and got me through the install with no problems. I have the locking on and it looks great. Fits flush with the body, no shimming needed.
Reviewed by timothy s (Palmdale, CA) — Aug 19, 2009 9:57 PM
Product was everything it was supposed to be,instructions fairly easy to understand,took about 25 minutes,tip use some sticky putty to hold the spacers to the fuel door when doing the left side screws. tim in so cal
Ships Between 12/04 - 12/06
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:6090CL
- Ring Outside Diameter 7 3/8" - Door Outside Diameter 5 1/8"
- ami chrome
- ami fuel cap
- silverado stubby antenna
- tacoma thrid brake light cover harley davidson
- mitsubishi truck performsnce parts
- chrome acessories for cadillac
- chrome hummer door
- chrome kit for 2010 honda accord
- 2001 chevy tahoe chrome gas door
- chev colorado lt window vent visors
- auto rain shield
- horns horns car
- truck floor liner