We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
AMI Fuel Door Part #6900KCL Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Martha D (Prineville, OR) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Jun 28, 2009 10:24 PM
Only issue was difficulty reaching behind the GM vinyl housing with only about 3/4 inch opening to try to get the spacer and nut on the upper stud that goes through the hole where the original bolt was. [We also had to track down a mm hex bit since it was metric.] The fix we came up with was using a rotary tool (Dremmel) with a cutting bit and just cut out enough of the soft housing (about the size of a nickel) and then it was a piece of cake. Also recommend you put a piece of old carpet, or similar, to catch any dropped nuts or washers since they are hard to find (at least in gravel!). Easier on your knees, too! Fits perfectly and looks really good! Cheaper than letting some punk pour contaminents in your fuel! Also amazed that it was even made in the USA.
Ships Between 4/05 - 4/07
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Black and Chrome
- Part #:6900KCL
- Ring Outside Diameter 7 1/8" - Door Outside Diameter 5 1/8"
- ami auto accessories
- best programmer for 2011 cheverolet silverado
- chrome 3rd brake light flames for s10 chevy
- chrome antena for chevy hhr
- chrome hummer door
- lexus chrome accessories
- window pillars for 2008 mercury mariner
- jeep wrangler 3rd brake light cover
- jeep wrangler chrome accessories
- gas cap cover ford f150
- how much do bull bars cost
- car interior mats
- best finder flares for toyota tundra