We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Trim Illusions Chrome Tail Light Covers Part #TL120 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brek J (IONIA, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 04, 2015 1:27 PM
Great compliment for the wifes Jeep. Defenately put some pazass in the rear end! High Quality, Price and easy to install! Make sure you have them where you want them to be as the 3M tape is unforgiving once you stick it.
Reviewed by Christine D (Weeki Wachee, FL) — Mar 10, 2011 10:41 AM
they did not tape fully around the taillight cover.after i got tired of seeing it sticking out on the corner,i tried to remove it. but all of the rest of the cover stuck to the tailligth so well i could not.(it might have broken the light cover) so than i had to drill a hole and screw the corners on.was it good? no!!!
Ships Between 7/20 - 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:TL120
- ses chrome accessories
- chevy avalanche bezel tail light covers
- 2013 dodge ram 1500 slt chrome break light covers
- jeep liberty 2010 light covers
- mitsubishi truck performsnce parts
- chrome acessories for cadillac
- trar hitch kia
- 2005 dts pillar post
- chrome pillars impala
- chrome tail light covers 2007 kia sportage
- hard corp seat covers for a car
- cartop carriers walmart
- tonto for ranger truck beds