We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Putco Stainless Steel Fender Trim Part #97293 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dale R (SURPRISE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Feb 16, 2016 8:21 PM
Truck looks great after install but had a few problems as my truck did not have the lip on inside of front fenders and it took some work to get the brackets on correctly.
Reviewed by richard m (GARDNERVILLE, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Sep 03, 2013 10:31 AM
I installed the fender trim on my 2013 GMC truck according to the instructions. The rear ones went on just fine. They fit well and it was an easy install. However, the front ones were a bear. The trim does not conform to the fender exactly so it is not possible to use screws to attach the trim except on the lower ends. Using the clips requires additional drilling because the fender has no lip like the rears to hook the clips to. All in all the front trim is not well engineered for the GMC.
Ships Between 3/23 - 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:97293
- putco chrome kits
- crome handles for a nissan altima 2009
- crome trim for 2007 gmc yukon
- 2008 gmc sierra crome door handel
- jeep third brake light cover
- mercedes chrome accessories
- 2013 chevy equinox chrome door handles
- cadillac escalade chrome bug
- 1995 pontiac sunfire stainless steel fender trim
- customized car floor mats
- cargo covers for suv
- pickup truck caps