- Get crystal-clear reception with an AMI Big Stick Antenna
- Choose from 5 lengths: 6”, 9”, 12”, 15” or 21”
- Comes with 4 adapters: 5mm male to 6mm male, 7mm female to 6mm male, 10-24 male to 6mm male, and 1/4-20 male to 6mm male
- Available in polished or black finishes
- 7/16” Round Solid Shaft
- Your AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna comes backed by a 90-day warranty
Blast your tunes loud, proud and static-free with an AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna atop your ride. No matter if you're singing along to country or R&B, your AMI Antenna is sure to bring you and your passengers the crispest sound on the road. Depending on what kind of area you live in and reception you need, you can choose from 6", 9", 12", 15" or 21" car antennas.
Featuring a 7/16" shaft, this replacement antenna is available with multiple adaptor sizes to fit all sorts of vehicles. Plus, to really get that “I'm getting better radio reception than you" message across, this stainless steel AMI Automotive Antenna is available with the stylish looks of either a shiny polished finish or a stealthy black finish.
Whatever size and music you choose, a Big Stick replacement car antenna leaves your car styling on the outside and the passengers grooving on the inside. For your complete satisfaction, your Big Stick Antenna is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Jeep Wranglers require an Antenna Cover for installation of an AMI Big Stick Antenna
AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna Customer Reviews
180 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason L (BOCA RATON, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Escape — Feb 19, 2015 5:53 AM
The Big Stick is one of the best looking billet antennas out there. The problem is that none of the adaptive screws fit the Escape correctly. I ended up having to cut one of the screws down so it would fit correctly into the base of my antenna. It's an easy fix if you have a Dremel tool or something like it. But it's a hassle that none of the screws provided fit. Once it was mounted it looks really nice.
Reviewed by William S (FULSHEAR, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jan 31, 2015 6:12 AM
Wanted a black stubby antenna for the 2014 Ram 1500. Tried other stubbys, some with rubber coating, and lost a significant amount of frequency reach. But with the Big Stick I actually think I gained some reach and it looks really good on the truck!
AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ami door handles
- ami fuel cap
- aluminum tailgate handle
- where to buy fake dodge challenger fake hood pins
- cadillac chrome accessories
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- dodge ram brush guards
- fuel doors for 2004 dodge dakota
- gmc sierra chrome accessories
- truck wheels
- luggage rack
- suv tires