- Get crystal-clear reception with an AMI Big Stick Antenna
- Choose from 5 lengths: 6”, 9”, 12”, 15” or 21”
- Comes with 4 adapters: 5mm male to 6mm male, 7mm female to 6mm male, 10-24 male to 6mm male, and 1/4-20 male to 6mm male
- Available in polished or black finishes
- 7/16” Round Solid Shaft
- Your AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna comes backed by a 90-day warranty
Blast your tunes loud, proud and static-free with an AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna atop your ride. No matter if you're singing along to country or R&B, your AMI Antenna is sure to bring you and your passengers the crispest sound on the road. Depending on what kind of area you live in and reception you need, you can choose from 6", 9", 12", 15" or 21" car antennas.
Featuring a 7/16" shaft, this replacement antenna is available with multiple adaptor sizes to fit all sorts of vehicles. Plus, to really get that “I'm getting better radio reception than you" message across, this stainless steel AMI Automotive Antenna is available with the stylish looks of either a shiny polished finish or a stealthy black finish.
Whatever size and music you choose, a Big Stick replacement car antenna leaves your car styling on the outside and the passengers grooving on the inside. For your complete satisfaction, your Big Stick Antenna is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Jeep Wranglers require an Antenna Cover for installation of an AMI Big Stick Antenna
AMI Big Stick Automotive Antenna Customer Reviews
213 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian J H (Fargo, ND) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 24, 2016 6:08 AM
Bought and proper size adaptor not included, auto anything would not help, made me call manufacturer , they were rude, after 4 calls they sent me the part
Reviewed by Matthew S (Grand Ledge, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Mar 28, 2016 8:06 PM
Very easy to install. Great looking antenna. Reception was ok. Not better or worse from the factory OEM antenna.
Reviewed by Bruce R (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 23, 2016 6:42 AM
The big stick antenna is way bigger then I thought it would be. It looks terrible on a classy 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500. I used the adapter that was sent to me and put the old short antenna back on my truck that the car wash broke off.
Reviewed by Howard B (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 09, 2016 8:22 PM
Gloss black finish compliments my black Tacoma beautifully. I believe that the reception is not quite as efficient in the mountainous areas that I regularly pass through on my way to work compared to the longer OE antenna, but this seems minimal, and I'm happy with the product.
- Save 25% Use Promo Code CHEERS25
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/12 - 5/16
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ami auto parts
- ami big stick antenna
- black locking fuel doors
- metal tailgate handles
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- 2012 chyrsler 300 auto bug deflectors
- gmc third brake light cover
- dodge ram 2012 antenna
- silverado chrome accessories
- towing side mirrors
- garage floor car stops
- custom fit rubber floor mats