- Show your manufacturer allegiance with the AMI Logo Third Brake Light Cover
- Custom-made for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Available with wide variety of laser-cut manufacturer logos
- Carved out of billet 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum
- Choose from bright polished, classy black powder coated and stylish brushed finishes
- Installs of your factory brake light in seconds with no drilling and no hassles
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your AMI Logo 3rd Brake Light Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Fly your manufacturer pride and get the final piece to your vehicle's bling package! Like a cherry on top of an epic ice cream sundae, the AMI Logo Third Brake Light Cover tops off your rig's standout looks with some extra shine over that bland factory brake light.
The AMI Logo 3rd Brake Cover comes in a variety of manufacturer logos to fit your idea of how your ride should look. Each brand name and iconic logo is precision-cut into the aluminum panel. And with your choice of brushed, black powder coated or polished finish, you can custom match it to your rig's existing style.
Crafted from high-quality 6061-T6 aircraft-grade billet aluminum, AMI Third Brake Light Covers are precision shaped to the dimensions of your factory brake light. Your logo brake light cover fits over your stock light with no drilling or modifications required—all you need is a screwdriver. Better yet, they're made in the USA and backed with a 90-day warranty.
AMI Logo 3rd Brake Light Covers Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan C (PRATTVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Dakota — Jul 09, 2017 11:47 AM
The Ram light looks great on my truck. Adds just a little to a difference. Overall, worth the funds.
Reviewed by Walter P (BROOKLYN PARK, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jul 01, 2017 6:44 PM
I think the unit should have been made to replace not fix over 3rd brake light.
Reviewed by Jim L (LADY LAKE, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Colorado — Jul 01, 2017 6:16 AM
this is a nice looking piece,but the holes did not line up and thescrews provided were too long.
Ships Between 8/08 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ami chrome accessories
- stainless rocker panel trim
- truxx leveling kit reviews
- weathertech side window deflector review
- chevrolet floor mats
- chrome accessories for subaru outback
- gmc fender trim
- ram laramie 2012 accessories
- door handle for a ford f350
- floor mats for tundra
- rubber mats for suv
- luggage carriers for autos
- suv rubber cargo mat