- Stand out in the crowd with the AMI Specialty Third Brake Light Cover
- Custom-made for your year, make and model truck or SUV
- Available with wide variety of laser-cut specialty designs
- Crafted from high-quality 6061-T6 aircraft-grade billet aluminum
- Choose from brilliant polished, sinister black powder coated and sleek brushed finishes
- Installs over your factory brake light in seconds—no drilling or mods required
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your AMI Specialty 3rd Brake Light Cover is backed by a 90-day warranty
Standing over the crowd is easy with a big truck or SUV. But, with so many lookalikes on the road, it's nearly impossible to stand out from that crowd. So, add some custom style to your big rig and set it apart from the highway herd with the AMI Specialty Third Brake Light Cover.
The specialty styling of the AMI 3rd brake cover comes from precision-cut designs in the aluminum panel. With your choice of flames, bombs, lightning, sayings and more, you can light up the night with a custom message every time you hit the pedal. Plus, with your choice of a brushed, black powder coated or polished finish, you can match your third brake light to your other chrome pieces.
Crafted from high-quality 6061-T6 aircraft-grade billet aluminum, AMI Third Brake Light Covers are precision shaped to the dimensions of your factory brake light. Your Specialty brake light cover fits over your stock light with no drilling or modifications required—all you need is a screwdriver. Better yet, it's made in the USA and AMI backs your Specialty Third Brake Light Cover with a 90-day warranty.
AMI Specialty 3rd Brake Light Covers Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Duane R (Phoenix, AZ) — Feb 10, 2015 3:27 PM
The cover is a good idea that wasn't taken far enough. As supplied the cover left a 1/4" gap all around the base which allowed light to show through when viewed from the side of the truck. I was able t block this out with black electrical tape but I do not know if this is a good long term solution. The cover should be supplied with a suitable gasket to prevent this problem. Duane
Reviewed by Larry W (CANTON, OH) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Dakota — Nov 08, 2014 6:57 PM
Made of a heavy metal that should last the life of my vehicle. I would purchase another for another vehicle anytime. The only complaint would be in the shipping. FedEx tracking was disappointing. They never updated tracking until the day before I received it. I had no idea where my package was at any given time
Reviewed by Marshall B (Kyle, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 24, 2014 8:36 PM
It really stands out against my black truck, but not too shiny. It compliments the overall look of the truck without taking center stage. Easy to install and looks to be a quality part.
AMI Specialty 3rd Brake Light Covers
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ami billet antenna
- ami locking fuel door
- 04 silverado all metal tailgate handle
- stick on hood pins
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- dodge chrome accessories
- toyota tacoma chrome
- 2011 ford explorer cargo mat
- chrome rocker panels for a dodge van
- aftermarket exhaust
- bed caps for trucks
- luggage racks for suv