- Upgrade your vehicle's image with Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors
- Custom crafted to directly replace your stock fuel door
- Wrought from pure billet aluminum for rugged durability
- Locking fuel doors available for extra security (depending on application)
- Comes with stainless steel mounting hardware for a secure, no-drill install
- Your Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Door is backed by a 90-day warranty
Custom style doesn't come stock. To make a name for yourself out on the road, you have to take matters into your own hands and give your ride the tough look it demands. So, beef up your street machine with the head-turning style of Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors.
A perfect accessory for your raucous rig, the Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Door is crafted from raw slabs of billet aluminum and carved for a custom fit in place of your stock fuel door. Once in place, this billet aluminum fuel door adds an air of distinction to your vehicle, separating you from those other steel boxes out there.
Best of all, adding the Bully Fuel Door to your auto is easier than you might think. Because of the tailored construction, this direct replacement fuel door mounts right in place of your stock gas hatch with no drilling, cutting or fighting required. For added security against gas thieves, you can also upgrade to a locking fuel door option (for certain applications). And, a 90-day warranty is included.
Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ira G (KENNEWICK, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Sep 15, 2015 9:23 PM
I ordered another like this, but received a chromed steel that rusted from the inside out. I finally reordered and bought the aluminum in black.
Reviewed by Debbie K (BLYTHE, CA) — Apr 26, 2015 8:21 AM
I watched utube video had all necessary tools off came old door on my 2011 on went new locking door. It's nice when you can do these things by yourself without any drama.
Reviewed by Steven P (Lufkin, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jun 17, 2014 5:38 AM
It is very nice. It took about twenty minutes to install it. I was worried about getting the gas nozzle in there cause of space but no problem. The only thing I had was getting the tiny nuts that came with it on. Other then that way cool!!!
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bully chrome accessories
- ami black fuel door
- jeep wrangler fuel door covers
- putco chrome fuel door covers
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- chevy truck chrome accessories
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 quad cab accessories
- ford escape chrome bug deflector
- seat cover toyota tacoma
- seat cover
- billet grille
- cargo carriers