- Upgrade your vehicle's image with Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors
- Custom crafted to directly replace your stock fuel door
- Wrought from pure billet aluminum for rugged durability
- Locking fuel doors available for extra security (depending on application)
- Comes with stainless steel mounting hardware for a secure, no-drill install
- Your Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Door is backed by a 90-day warranty
Custom style doesn't come stock. To make a name for yourself out on the road, you have to take matters into your own hands and give your ride the tough look it demands. So, beef up your street machine with the head-turning style of Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors.
A perfect accessory for your raucous rig, the Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Door is crafted from raw slabs of billet aluminum and carved for a custom fit in place of your stock fuel door. Once in place, this billet aluminum fuel door adds an air of distinction to your vehicle, separating you from those other steel boxes out there.
Best of all, adding the Bully Fuel Door to your auto is easier than you might think. Because of the tailored construction, this direct replacement fuel door mounts right in place of your stock gas hatch with no drilling, cutting or fighting required. For added security against gas thieves, you can also upgrade to a locking fuel door option (for certain applications). And, a 90-day warranty is included.
Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven P (Lufkin, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jun 17, 2014 5:38 AM
It is very nice. It took about twenty minutes to install it. I was worried about getting the gas nozzle in there cause of space but no problem. The only thing I had was getting the tiny nuts that came with it on. Other then that way cool!!!
Reviewed by Johan D (WYOMING, MI) — Apr 16, 2014 6:02 AM
Quality of the product is good as far as finish and function is concerned. However, fitment is very poor. It took a lot of adjustment to try and get it to fit my 2005 Silverado Z71 properly and in the end it still fits poorly. Instructions are useless & unless you are technically savvy it will be a battle to figure out how to properly install the product.
Reviewed by Rob M (CASPER, WY) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jan 17, 2014 8:22 PM
Not enough equipment do do the job 100% (i.e.washers) and it's not completely flush with my Ram. But does add a bit more style and no one has access but me.
Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors
- Ships Between 12/22 - 12/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bully stainless steel accessories
- 2012 silverado black gas cap door
- ami gas caps
- rugged ridge fuel door
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- chrome accessories for subaru outback
- chrome hummer door
- 2005 ford f150 fuel door
- ford f150 chrome
- chrome bug deflector for 2013 nissan frontier
- diesel performance chips diesel
- floor mats automotive custom
- things to know about truck tonneau covers