- Upgrade your vehicle's image with Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors
- Custom crafted to directly replace your stock fuel door
- Wrought from pure billet aluminum for rugged durability
- Locking fuel doors available for extra security (depending on application)
- Comes with stainless steel mounting hardware for a secure, no-drill install
- Your Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Door is backed by a 90-day warranty
Custom style doesn't come stock. To make a name for yourself out on the road, you have to take matters into your own hands and give your ride the tough look it demands. So, beef up your street machine with the head-turning style of Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors.
A perfect accessory for your raucous rig, the Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Door is crafted from raw slabs of billet aluminum and carved for a custom fit in place of your stock fuel door. Once in place, this billet aluminum fuel door adds an air of distinction to your vehicle, separating you from those other steel boxes out there.
Best of all, adding the Bully Fuel Door to your auto is easier than you might think. Because of the tailored construction, this direct replacement fuel door mounts right in place of your stock gas hatch with no drilling, cutting or fighting required. For added security against gas thieves, you can also upgrade to a locking fuel door option (for certain applications). And, a 90-day warranty is included.
Bully Billet Aluminum Fuel Doors Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by SCOTT S (SCHOFIELD, WI) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Oct 31, 2015 12:07 PM
The Bully fuel door really gives my white pickup a new look. It matches well with the black door trim, running boards, and 4x4 letters. It was easy to install and fits nicely.
Reviewed by Ira G (KENNEWICK, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-350 — Sep 15, 2015 9:23 PM
I ordered another like this, but received a chromed steel that rusted from the inside out. I finally reordered and bought the aluminum in black.
Reviewed by Debbie K (BLYTHE, CA) — Apr 26, 2015 8:21 AM
I watched utube video had all necessary tools off came old door on my 2011 on went new locking door. It's nice when you can do these things by yourself without any drama.
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bully stainless steel accessories
- bully fuel door cover
- ami gas caps
- jeep wrangler fuel door
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- 2012 chyrsler 300 auto bug deflectors
- chrome door handles for gmc sierra
- 2010 f150 fuel door
- toyota tundra fuel door
- running bars
- best tool boxes for trucks
- deep floor mats