- Spruce up the sides of your ride with the razzle-dazzle of Bully Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim
- Custom wrought for a picture-perfect fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Built to last from pure T-304 stainless steel
- Polished to a mirror finish for maximum shine
- Easy to install with pre-applied 3M adhesive
- Your Bully Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim is backed by a 90-day warranty
Why does everyone feel nostalgic about the Detroit steel from yesteryear? Besides the fire-breathing motors, chiseled lines and enough trunk space to stuff all your belongings, these classic street chariots were blanketed from stem to stern in brilliant chrome trim—a practice that's all but lost on modern motorcars. Reviving that vintage style is easy and affordable with Bully Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim.
Custom sculpted for your exact year, make and model, Bully Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim dresses your side pillars with the eye-catching look of polished metal—and not just any old rust-prone metal. Bully crafts your trim from genuine T-304 stainless steel for a shine that stands the test of time, unlike lesser chrome pillar post trim.
Forget about punching holes through your side pillars—Bully Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim is designed for an easy, no-drill install. It's backed with automotive-grade 3M adhesive, so you simply peel off the backing and stick them into place. Better still, they're backed by a 90-day warranty.
Bully Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by REGINA C (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jan 09, 2016 10:23 PM
My bully stainless steel pillar post trim just pushed my truck over the edge it looks great.AutoAnything carries a great product and i will always shop with them.
Reviewed by Gail D (BELTON, SC) — Mar 05, 2014 5:50 AM
The Bully Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim was an excellent choice for my Escalade. I am impressed with the quality and ease of application. I would order again for quality, price and look that is outstanding.
Reviewed by floyd c (Nashville, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-150 — Dec 18, 2013 8:17 PM
the bully stainless steel pillars were great looking and absolutely a out standing product that made my truck stand out in a crowd . i first , thought they were over priced , but after looking at them , boy was i wrong , a quality product , that no one can match
Ships Between 2/08 - 2/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bully stainless steel accessories
- putco stainless
- ses chrome pillar post trim
- universal - dee zee pillar trim - chrome
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- chevrolet chrome accessories
- lincoln ls chrome trim
- 2010 dodge truck accessories
- chrome door handles ford f250
- custom fit floor liners
- auto trailer hitch
- pickup truck side tool boxes