- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your ride fit and trim with ICI Fender Trim
- Crafted from high-quality bright-polished stainless steel
- Rubber seal protects your paint job and ensures a no-gap install
- Custom molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Select from multiple trim width options (depends on model)
- Available in half moon & full wheel trim sizes (depends on model)
- Easy installation with self-tapping screws (certain models may require drilling)
- Includes four fender trims and stainless steel self-tapping screws
- Your ICI Fender Trim is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, you could pay the dealer thousands more for that premium trim package, but why? With just a few buck, some elbow grease and the right gear, giving your ride the limited-edition look is a no brainer. So start your DIY dealer package with the premium look of ICI Fender Trim.
Crafted from high-quality stainless steel, your ICI stainless fender trim is custom molded for a perfect fit. The matching rubber trim protects your ride's paint finish and provides a no-gap, factory-like look. And finally, the bright-polished finish gives your ICI stainless steel fender trim the kind of shine that gets double takes—every time!
Since your new ICI stainless wheel well trim installs with included stainless steel self-tapping screws, adding all this gleam is a breeze. So instead of wrestling with your wheel wells all weekend long, you're out turning heads with your newly trimmed-out fenders. And best yet, ICI backs your Fender Trim with a 1-year warranty.
ICI Fender Trim Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RAYLENE F (HOUSTON, AR) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Mustang — Apr 02, 2016 11:41 PM
The ICI fender trim was the best investment that I made while restoring a 2000 Mustang GT. It makes the chrome wheels even more attractive and accents the pearl white paint and black convertible top. The trim is easy to install.
Reviewed by Verelynn B (Vinita, OK) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Colorado — Mar 24, 2016 6:49 PM
RECEIVED IN TORN UP BOX, BUT ALL PARTS WERE THERE. ONE FENDER BENT. TOOK TO LOCAL BODY SHOP. GOT IT STRAIGHTENED. HOLES IN TRIMS DID NOT MATCH HOLES IN TRUCK. HAD DIFFICULT TIME DRILLING CORRECT SIZE HOLES. FINAL RESULT LOOKS VERY GOOD. I AM PLEASED WITH LOOKS.
Reviewed by Edward W (Brooksville, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Buick LaCrosse — Feb 22, 2016 11:04 AM
After finally getting good weather for me to install the fender trim, the trim for the front fenders will not work, and can't install as per their directions. Called ICI and talked to them, and e-mailed them pictures of where on the fender they won't work. Waiting for a call back to see if they have a solution.
- ici chrome accessories
- chrome tailgate handle covers
- crome things for 2012 dodge ram
- tfp wheel well trim
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- chevy truck chrome accessories
- ford 500 fender trim
- ford f150 chrome door handle covers
- toyota tacoma chrome door handles
- truck bed covers tonneau
- custom auto rubber floor mats
- pick up bed rail caps