- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your ride fit and trim with ICI Fender Trim
- Crafted from high-quality bright-polished stainless steel
- Rubber seal protects your paint job and ensures a no-gap install
- Custom molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Select from multiple trim width options (depends on model)
- Available in half moon & full wheel trim sizes (depends on model)
- Easy installation with self-tapping screws (certain models may require drilling)
- Includes four fender trims and stainless steel self-tapping screws
- Your ICI Fender Trim is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, you could pay the dealer thousands more for that premium trim package, but why? With just a few buck, some elbow grease and the right gear, giving your ride the limited-edition look is a no brainer. So start your DIY dealer package with the premium look of ICI Fender Trim.
Crafted from high-quality stainless steel, your ICI stainless fender trim is custom molded for a perfect fit. The matching rubber trim protects your ride's paint finish and provides a no-gap, factory-like look. And finally, the bright-polished finish gives your ICI stainless steel fender trim the kind of shine that gets double takes—every time!
Since your new ICI stainless wheel well trim installs with included stainless steel self-tapping screws, adding all this gleam is a breeze. So instead of wrestling with your wheel wells all weekend long, you're out turning heads with your newly trimmed-out fenders. And best yet, ICI backs your Fender Trim with a 1-year warranty.
ICI Fender Trim Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis H (New Castle, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Oct 15, 2016 5:18 AM
didnt fit that great but looks ok 2007 ford f 150 sales people very nice . but i would not buy anymore of these.. scale of 1-10.i would give 7 on the parts and a 9 on the staff thanks.
Reviewed by David S (CARROLLTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Chrysler Town and Country — Jul 19, 2016 8:28 PM
I purchase these at the salesman's advice they are not a very good fit kind of hard for one person to install wish I would have went with the more expensive ones they would have probably been a little bit better will never buy this again for any other vehicle I have
Reviewed by RAYLENE F (HOUSTON, AR) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Mustang — Apr 02, 2016 11:41 PM
The ICI fender trim was the best investment that I made while restoring a 2000 Mustang GT. It makes the chrome wheels even more attractive and accents the pearl white paint and black convertible top. The trim is easy to install.