- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your ride fit and trim with ICI Fender Trim
- Crafted from high-quality bright-polished stainless steel
- Rubber seal protects your paint job and ensures a no-gap install
- Custom molded for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Select from multiple trim width options (depends on model)
- Available in half moon & full wheel trim sizes (depends on model)
- Easy installation with self-tapping screws (certain models may require drilling)
- Includes four fender trims and stainless steel self-tapping screws
- Your ICI Fender Trim is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, you could pay the dealer thousands more for that premium trim package, but why? With just a few buck, some elbow grease and the right gear, giving your ride the limited-edition look is a no brainer. So start your DIY dealer package with the premium look of ICI Fender Trim.
Crafted from high-quality stainless steel, your ICI stainless fender trim is custom molded for a perfect fit. The matching rubber trim protects your ride's paint finish and provides a no-gap, factory-like look. And finally, the bright-polished finish gives your ICI stainless steel fender trim the kind of shine that gets double takes—every time!
Since your new ICI stainless wheel well trim installs with included stainless steel self-tapping screws, adding all this gleam is a breeze. So instead of wrestling with your wheel wells all weekend long, you're out turning heads with your newly trimmed-out fenders. And best yet, ICI backs your Fender Trim with a 1-year warranty.
ICI Fender Trim Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John G (Warren, OH) Reviewed for a 2001 Cadillac Eldorado — Jul 27, 2015 5:46 AM
Fantastic fitting easy install and a good price. The only thing that would have made these better is being able to use the bend tabs rather than having to drill and screw.
Reviewed by William C (Guymon, OK) — Jun 30, 2015 8:38 PM
The front fender trim was not bad. It went on without too much trouble. The sticky tape was worthless. The rear fender trim was an absolute nightmare. First, I had to use a hammer to straighten out the metal tabs. They were bent every which way. There was no way to drill for the tabs, so that they would hold the trim tightly against the fender. Again, the sticky tape was worthless. I had to drill 3 holes thru the outside of the chrome, and into the fender, in order to mount them up tightly.
- ici chrome accessories
- chrome for tailgates for trucks
- chrome plastic handle covers ford f150 with keyless entry
- tfp wheel opening moldings
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- cadillac chrome accessories
- gs 300 chrome pillar
- ford f150 chrome parts
- 2004 nissan maxima dash kit
- truck bed tool boxes
- car mat
- performance exhaust