- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Polish up your profile with a lustrous set of ICI Rocker Panels
- Custom designed for a seamless fit on your year, make and model vehicle
- Constructed from high-quality T-304 stainless steel with a bright finish
- Rugged enough to deflect kicked-up road rubble and protect your paint
- Mounts securely using automotive-grade 3M adhesive—no drilling needed
- Your ICI Rocker Panels are backed by a 3-Year Warranty
In a world full of uncertainties, there are a few things you can always rely on. Peanut butter always pairs with jelly. Tom always chases after Jerry. And gleaming trim always adds an air of excitement to automobiles. When you're certain about turning heads on the road, add some serious eye candy to your cruiser with ICI Rocker Panels.
Like a finely tailored suit, ICI Rockers are custom designed to fit perfectly on your specific year, make and model—no modding needed. Working with only top-shelf materials, ICI constructs each piece from premium T-304 stainless steel with a bright, reflective finish for added depth. Beyond their rich appearance, ICI Stainless Steel Rocker Panels also deflect road debris to protect your finish from costly nicks, scratches and dings.
Mounting your ICI Stainless Rocker Panels is easier than you think. They come backed with automotive-grade 3M adhesive for a simple peel-and-stick install with no drilling, screwing or scarring required. To top it off, ICI covers your Rocker Panels with a 3-Year Warranty.
ICI Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Herbert W (Willingboro, NJ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 16, 2016 11:03 AM
They all to the beauty of my truck and makes my truck stand out from all others. Heads turn when they see my truck with my ICI Rocker Panels. I am very pleased. Installation was a breeze.
Reviewed by Davin M (PROVO, UT) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Mar 15, 2016 10:30 PM
The cuts for the fenders don't match AT ALL. The angle was way too steep to line up nice with the fenders. Also, the one behind my rear wheel was about 4" too short and didn't curve with the body. I think that is more manufacturing limits, due to the way steel can be shaped, so I can't deduct too much for that. But they look good when they are on despite the fenders not matching.
Reviewed by SEAN A (MCCOLL, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Canyon — Jan 20, 2016 3:11 AM
I don't know if I missed it or not but I assumed that they were a hard metal, SS instead of flimsy plastic for the money they were not worth it and mine are in my building and I'm not going to use it.
- ici chrome accessories
- stainless rocker panel trim
- stainless steel rocker panel kits
- chrome bodyside molding for suvs
- gmc chrome
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- what is part of the toyota tundra chrome package
- ford f250 rocker panels
- 2012 ford f150 door handle
- auto seat slipcovers
- automotive covers
- car travel bags