- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Polish up your profile with a lustrous set of ICI Rocker Panels
- Custom designed for a seamless fit on your year, make and model vehicle
- Constructed from high-quality T-304 stainless steel with a bright finish
- Rugged enough to deflect kicked-up road rubble and protect your paint
- Mounts securely using automotive-grade 3M adhesive—no drilling needed
- Your ICI Rocker Panels are backed by a 3-Year Warranty
In a world full of uncertainties, there are a few things you can always rely on. Peanut butter always pairs with jelly. Tom always chases after Jerry. And gleaming trim always adds an air of excitement to automobiles. When you're certain about turning heads on the road, add some serious eye candy to your cruiser with ICI Rocker Panels.
Like a finely tailored suit, ICI Rockers are custom designed to fit perfectly on your specific year, make and model—no modding needed. Working with only top-shelf materials, ICI constructs each piece from premium T-304 stainless steel with a bright, reflective finish for added depth. Beyond their rich appearance, ICI Stainless Steel Rocker Panels also deflect road debris to protect your finish from costly nicks, scratches and dings.
Mounting your ICI Stainless Rocker Panels is easier than you think. They come backed with automotive-grade 3M adhesive for a simple peel-and-stick install with no drilling, screwing or scarring required. To top it off, ICI covers your Rocker Panels with a 3-Year Warranty.
ICI Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by SEAN A (MCCOLL, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Canyon — Jan 20, 2016 3:11 AM
I don't know if I missed it or not but I assumed that they were a hard metal, SS instead of flimsy plastic for the money they were not worth it and mine are in my building and I'm not going to use it.
Reviewed by Kim P (Duluth, MN) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 17, 2015 8:30 PM
The ICI panels look great on my 2016 RAM 1500. The material is functional (I.e. fairly thick) and chrome-like good looks. Be advised that you will have to trim the panels if you have a Laramie trim level with body side moldings. I used a Dremel with a cut-off wheel and a bench top drum sander to cleanup the edge. I'm happy, but it would be better ICI would come up with a PN that fits RAMs with body molding.
- ici chrome accessories
- stainless rocker panel trim
- stainless steel rocker panel kits
- chrome bodyside molding for suvs
- gmc chrome
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- what is part of the toyota tundra chrome package
- ford f250 rocker panels
- 2012 ford f150 door handle
- auto seat slipcovers
- automotive covers
- car travel bags