- Pimp your ride’s profile with the gleaming style of Putco Chrome Side Molding
- Custom crafted for a flawless fit over or in place of your factory side molding
- Dramatic by itself or as an addition to your full-body chrome makeover
- Built tough from chromed ABS or billet aluminum depending on your vehicle
- No-drill install—comes with pre-applied Red 3M adhesive for a sturdy mount
- Your Putco Chrome Side Molding is backed by a 1-year warranty
Lines shaved into the sides of your head have gone out of style—pearly chrome mounted on the sides of your vehicle never will. Unfortunately, the designers in Detroit have become stingy with their gleaming metal, but Putco has you covered with their Chrome Side Molding.
Forget about the one-size-fits-none chrome trim options out there that make you cut each piece to fit. Putco Body Side Molding is expertly custom crafted for a precision fit on your vehicle—and your vehicle alone! Not only does it flow perfectly with your factory side molding, but it also is generously coated with legendary Putco chrome for a dazzling finish that lasts.
You don't have to dust off your power drill, grinder or welder to mount your set of Putco Chrome Side Molding. Each piece comes pre-applied with automotive-grade Red 3M adhesive—just line it up and stick it on for a secure install. Plus, Putco crafts your trim from chromed ABS or billet aluminum (depending on your vehicle) for rugged durability that can weather the harshest conditions. And, your new eye candy comes with a 1-year warranty.
Putco Chrome Side Molding Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony C (Manchester, NJ) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Suburban — Mar 12, 2015 9:53 AM
It just a flat piece of 1 inch wide metal with tape on it. No depth to it as it appers in the picture. No piece for the rear quarter to continue the line past the rear tires. Cheap looking. Waste of money
Reviewed by Phil H (Chester, CA) — Sep 25, 2014 8:49 AM
Installation instructions for the molding were not included but a phone call to Auto Anything produced a quick email with the instructions. They were very easy to install and they look great. This year of Tahoe was bigger than previous years and looked very slab-sided. This bright trim made this burgundy colored vehicle look much better by eliminating the "slab" look. The factory molding was the same color as the Tahoe and looked bad. I don't know why GM didn't think of this.
Reviewed by Kenneth S (Oxford, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Canyon — Oct 09, 2013 5:44 AM
Great product and easy to install ... adheres well but all wax must be removed first. We installed the moldings higher than the templates provided due to prior door dings on the car.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code PUTCO10
- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco accessories
- putco fender vents
- husky vents
- t-rex fender vents
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- ford chrome accessories
- ford f150 fuel door covers
- chrome accessories for gmc sierra
- toyota corolla mats
- after market step rail chevy truck
- mats for truck
- replacement car air filters