- Add some serious eye-appeal to your ride with Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Constructed from genuine T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability and a lasting shine
- Simple to install using pre-applied 3M adhesive—no drilling, cutting or welding required
- Matches your factory chrome trim and other stainless steel upgrades
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim comes with a Lifetime NeveRust™ Warranty
Back in the roaring ‘20s, you could get a one-of-a-kind Duesenberg built from scratch to your specifications. Sure, only the richest bootleggers, flimflammers and carpetbaggers could afford them, but the option for a truly custom car was there. These days, if you want to drive a ride that's totally unique, you have to customize it yourself—and the perfect way to start is with Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim.
Like a fine bespoke suit, Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim is tailor made for a seamless fit on your year, make and model. Running the length of your side pillars, these polished metal muttonchops add a dazzling look to your profile that's sure to turn heads as you drive by. Best of all, they're built from pure T-304 stainless steel, so they'll outshine—and outlast—chintzy chrome pillar posts.
You don't have to head to your local body shop for a pro install. Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim mounts in minutes using heavy-duty 3M adhesive. Just line it up, peel off the protective backing and stick them into place. Plus, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mike R (Sevierville, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Cadillac Escalade — Jul 28, 2015 6:21 AM
have not put them on yet but really love the quality and looks! I am going to haveto trim a corner off of each post in order for them to fit over my chrome window shades! This may be tricky but I soon will find out!
Reviewed by William O (Kulpmont, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jun 30, 2015 3:33 AM
The post trim looks good however at the bottom of rear door the alignment isn't 100% there is a little black showing through. its not completely flush.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code PUTCO10
- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco chrome accessories
- ses chrome pillar post trim review
- 2012 jeep wrangler gas cover
- dee zee pillar cover
- cadillac chrome
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- lincoln aviator floor mats
- dodge stainless steel rocker panel
- ford f350 chrome accessories
- auto roof racks
- steps for trucks
- suv cargo liner