- Add some serious eye-appeal to your ride with Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Constructed from genuine T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability and a lasting shine
- Simple to install using pre-applied 3M adhesive—no drilling, cutting or welding required
- Matches your factory chrome trim and other stainless steel upgrades
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim comes with a Lifetime NeveRust™ Warranty
Back in the roaring ‘20s, you could get a one-of-a-kind Duesenberg built from scratch to your specifications. Sure, only the richest bootleggers, flimflammers and carpetbaggers could afford them, but the option for a truly custom car was there. These days, if you want to drive a ride that's totally unique, you have to customize it yourself—and the perfect way to start is with Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim.
Like a fine bespoke suit, Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim is tailor made for a seamless fit on your year, make and model. Running the length of your side pillars, these polished metal muttonchops add a dazzling look to your profile that's sure to turn heads as you drive by. Best of all, they're built from pure T-304 stainless steel, so they'll outshine—and outlast—chintzy chrome pillar posts.
You don't have to head to your local body shop for a pro install. Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim mounts in minutes using heavy-duty 3M adhesive. Just line it up, peel off the protective backing and stick them into place. Plus, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Otis N (Johns Island, SC) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 28, 2016 6:02 PM
I love my pillar post trim on my new truck. I'm a not so good-looking guy so I need a good-looking truck to take the attention off of my face. Just kidding about my face but the product is fantastic. Thanks.
Reviewed by Ben G (ADDIEVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Dec 25, 2015 4:48 AM
The pillar post trim looks great on my 2016 GMC Canyon. It's an all black truck with chrome trim. The factory pillars are flat black plastic looking trim that made the truck look unfinished ! Now you can see the mirror finish on the post from 1/2 a mile away. Looks sharp!
Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco chrome
- 2011 maxima chromeb-post
- pillar post
- u-cut chrome pillar post chrome auto
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- 2012 chyrsler 300 auto bug deflectors
- 2005 ford f150 fuel door
- chrome pillars chrysler 300
- gmc truck accessories 2011
- auto luggage racks cargo carriers
- suv car mats
- suv trunk liner