- Add some serious eye-appeal to your ride with Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Constructed from genuine T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability and a lasting shine
- Simple to install using pre-applied 3M adhesive—no drilling, cutting or welding required
- Matches your factory chrome trim and other stainless steel upgrades
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim comes with a Lifetime NeveRust™ Warranty
Back in the roaring ‘20s, you could get a one-of-a-kind Duesenberg built from scratch to your specifications. Sure, only the richest bootleggers, flimflammers and carpetbaggers could afford them, but the option for a truly custom car was there. These days, if you want to drive a ride that's totally unique, you have to customize it yourself—and the perfect way to start is with Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim.
Like a fine bespoke suit, Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim is tailor made for a seamless fit on your year, make and model. Running the length of your side pillars, these polished metal muttonchops add a dazzling look to your profile that's sure to turn heads as you drive by. Best of all, they're built from pure T-304 stainless steel, so they'll outshine—and outlast—chintzy chrome pillar posts.
You don't have to head to your local body shop for a pro install. Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim mounts in minutes using heavy-duty 3M adhesive. Just line it up, peel off the protective backing and stick them into place. Plus, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim Customer Reviews
65 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary Z (Grants Pass, OR) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Sep 01, 2016 7:11 PM
Looks great and fits like it should. They only give one alcohol prep with package. You need about 4 .One for each post if you want to clean surface like they state you should.
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?