- Add some serious eye-appeal to your ride with Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Constructed from genuine T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability and a lasting shine
- Simple to install using pre-applied 3M adhesive—no drilling, cutting or welding required
- Matches your factory chrome trim and other stainless steel upgrades
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim comes with a Lifetime NeveRust™ Warranty
Back in the roaring ‘20s, you could get a one-of-a-kind Duesenberg built from scratch to your specifications. Sure, only the richest bootleggers, flimflammers and carpetbaggers could afford them, but the option for a truly custom car was there. These days, if you want to drive a ride that's totally unique, you have to customize it yourself—and the perfect way to start is with Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim.
Like a fine bespoke suit, Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim is tailor made for a seamless fit on your year, make and model. Running the length of your side pillars, these polished metal muttonchops add a dazzling look to your profile that's sure to turn heads as you drive by. Best of all, they're built from pure T-304 stainless steel, so they'll outshine—and outlast—chintzy chrome pillar posts.
You don't have to head to your local body shop for a pro install. Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim mounts in minutes using heavy-duty 3M adhesive. Just line it up, peel off the protective backing and stick them into place. Plus, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by RICK P (MANDEVILLE, LA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Titan — Aug 21, 2015 6:04 AM
If you do not want to attract attention to you vehicle. DO NOT BUY this product. This product has turned more heads and I have gotten more compliments that anything that I have added to my vehicle. The trim is very thick, sturdy, and is like looking into a mirror. The installation is very, very simple. It took me more time to make sure that the surface was prepped properly than to install the trim. Awesome product !!
Reviewed by Mike R (Sevierville, TN) Reviewed for a 2005 Cadillac Escalade — Jul 28, 2015 6:21 AM
have not put them on yet but really love the quality and looks! I am going to haveto trim a corner off of each post in order for them to fit over my chrome window shades! This may be tricky but I soon will find out!
- Save 10% Use Promo Code PUTCO10
- Ships Between 9/04 - 9/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco chrome accessories
- ses chrome pillar post trim review
- 2012 jeep wrangler gas cover
- dee zee pillar cover
- cadillac chrome
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- lincoln aviator floor mats
- dodge stainless steel rocker panel
- ford f350 chrome accessories
- auto roof racks
- steps for trucks
- suv cargo liner