- Add some serious eye-appeal to your ride with Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim
- Custom shaped for a perfect fit on your car, truck or SUV
- Constructed from genuine T-304 stainless steel for maximum durability and a lasting shine
- Simple to install using pre-applied 3M adhesive—no drilling, cutting or welding required
- Matches your factory chrome trim and other stainless steel upgrades
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim comes with a Lifetime NeveRust™ Warranty
Back in the roaring ‘20s, you could get a one-of-a-kind Duesenberg built from scratch to your specifications. Sure, only the richest bootleggers, flimflammers and carpetbaggers could afford them, but the option for a truly custom car was there. These days, if you want to drive a ride that's totally unique, you have to customize it yourself—and the perfect way to start is with Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim.
Like a fine bespoke suit, Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim is tailor made for a seamless fit on your year, make and model. Running the length of your side pillars, these polished metal muttonchops add a dazzling look to your profile that's sure to turn heads as you drive by. Best of all, they're built from pure T-304 stainless steel, so they'll outshine—and outlast—chintzy chrome pillar posts.
You don't have to head to your local body shop for a pro install. Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim mounts in minutes using heavy-duty 3M adhesive. Just line it up, peel off the protective backing and stick them into place. Plus, they're backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph B (WEST ISLIP, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 31, 2014 2:55 AM
Fast delivery, easy install, fit was not exactly 100% perfect which could have been that the product was not updated. My F150 is a 2014 and even though the web site it stated this was for my year the packaging said it was up to 2010. Except for thay it really dresses up the truck and I have received quite a few compliments on them.
Putco Stainless Steel Pillar Post Trim
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco chrome accessories
- ses chrome pillar post trim review
- 2012 jeep wrangler gas cover
- dee zee pillar cover
- cadillac chrome
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- lincoln aviator floor mats
- dodge stainless steel rocker panel
- ford f350 chrome accessories
- auto roof racks
- steps for trucks
- suv cargo liner