- Dress your ride with the sharpest-looking suit of armor around: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels
- Tailor made for a perfect fit along the base of your burly beast
- Constructed from polished T-304 stainless steel for lasting durability and dazzling looks
- Shields against kicked-up rocks, mud spray and other road rubble that could scratch your finish
- Mounts easily with pre-applied 3M adhesive strips—no drilling needed - View install instructions (PDF)
- Kit includes custom panels for both sides of your vehicle
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It's your rig, and you want it to look as fly as the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. That's gonna take two main ingredients: plenty of razzle-dazzle and some stout protection against knicks, scuffs and dings. Kill both of those birds with one gleaming stone: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels.
Crafted with both rock defense and stylish good looks in mind, Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panel trim adds a shielding layer of brilliantly polished metal along the bottom of your ride. Not only do they fight off kicked-up road crud from blemishing your finish, but they also add serious style that'll turn heads from Philadelphia all the way to LA.
Unlike chintzy chrome rocker panels, your Putco Stainless Rocker Panels are constructed from premium slabs of pure T-304 stainless steel. Plus, they're completely custom sized for your vehicle, and they boast a simple, no-drill mount using automotive-grade 3M adhesive. Best yet, Putco backs your Stainless Steel Rocker Panels with a rockin' Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Phillip C (IPAVA, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Jul 27, 2015 2:05 PM
Recently purchased and installed on my SuperCrew w/ 6.5" box. Delivery was quick, packaging and contents arrived in perfect condition. Installation was a snap and results were fantastic. Stainless really sets off the Bronze Fire paint, much better than any two tone factory color scheme, in my opinion. Have had many comments, and won awards at several car shows already, as well.
Reviewed by MIKE K (VIENNA, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jun 26, 2015 3:15 PM
Disappointed on the fit and price you pay for the material. Certain pieces should have been longer. Your photo shows 6 pcs per side when you only get 5.
Reviewed by Elven S (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Tahoe — May 15, 2015 12:49 PM
Dry trying before installing the product, they are a little too long and if installed the doors would not would not open. Bought the up grade so I wouldn't have to trim. Not very happy.
Ships Between 2/08 - 2/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco chrome kit for ford f150
- 98 dodge dakota side crome molding
- rocker panel
- stainless rocker panels
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- gmc chrome
- chevy truck side molding
- ram 2500 accessories
- 2012 toyota tundra locking gas cap
- cover tonneau
- personalized floor mats for trucks
- truck winch for sale