- Dress your ride with the sharpest-looking suit of armor around: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels
- Tailor made for a perfect fit along the base of your burly beast
- Constructed from polished T-304 stainless steel for lasting durability and dazzling looks
- Shields against kicked-up rocks, mud spray and other road rubble that could scratch your finish
- Mounts easily with pre-applied 3M adhesive strips—no drilling needed - View install instructions (PDF)
- Kit includes custom panels for both sides of your vehicle
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It's your rig, and you want it to look as fly as the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. That's gonna take two main ingredients: plenty of razzle-dazzle and some stout protection against knicks, scuffs and dings. Kill both of those birds with one gleaming stone: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels.
Crafted with both rock defense and stylish good looks in mind, Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panel trim adds a shielding layer of brilliantly polished metal along the bottom of your ride. Not only do they fight off kicked-up road crud from blemishing your finish, but they also add serious style that'll turn heads from Philadelphia all the way to LA.
Unlike chintzy chrome rocker panels, your Putco Stainless Rocker Panels are constructed from premium slabs of pure T-304 stainless steel. Plus, they're completely custom sized for your vehicle, and they boast a simple, no-drill mount using automotive-grade 3M adhesive. Best yet, Putco backs your Stainless Steel Rocker Panels with a rockin' Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronnie B (LILLINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Acadia — Sunday at 7:58 AM
The quality of the chrome was great.I had problems with the front drivers and passenger door pieces.They were 1/2" too long and I had to cut to fit. The front quarter panel pieces and rear cab pieces need to be a little larger to cover more open space. Even with those issues it still adds bling to all the other chrome I have purchased from AutoAnything.
Reviewed by frank c (venetia, PA) — Feb 12, 2015 11:52 PM
I installed these on a new 2015 silverado ltz. Very nice product. Easy to install. The entire back of each panel is covered with 3M tape, not just a few strips. They fit really well and felt very solid once installed.
Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels
- Ships Between 5/12 - 5/14
- What Do You Drive?