- Dress your ride with the sharpest-looking suit of armor around: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels
- Tailor made for a perfect fit along the base of your burly beast
- Constructed from polished T-304 stainless steel for lasting durability and dazzling looks
- Shields against kicked-up rocks, mud spray and other road rubble that could scratch your finish
- Mounts easily with pre-applied 3M adhesive strips—no drilling needed - View install instructions (PDF)
- Kit includes custom panels for both sides of your vehicle
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It's your rig, and you want it to look as fly as the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. That's gonna take two main ingredients: plenty of razzle-dazzle and some stout protection against knicks, scuffs and dings. Kill both of those birds with one gleaming stone: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels.
Crafted with both rock defense and stylish good looks in mind, Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panel trim adds a shielding layer of brilliantly polished metal along the bottom of your ride. Not only do they fight off kicked-up road crud from blemishing your finish, but they also add serious style that'll turn heads from Philadelphia all the way to LA.
Unlike chintzy chrome rocker panels, your Putco Stainless Rocker Panels are constructed from premium slabs of pure T-304 stainless steel. Plus, they're completely custom sized for your vehicle, and they boast a simple, no-drill mount using automotive-grade 3M adhesive. Best yet, Putco backs your Stainless Steel Rocker Panels with a rockin' Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John M (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 04, 2014 10:42 AM
I ordered Dupaco rocker panels for a 2014 F 150 STX.the rocker panels didn't luck oarfish exactly to the dimensions of the truckif you look at the picture in the advertisementthey do not set exactly as presented
Reviewed by MARK M (CADILLAC, MI) — Aug 08, 2014 4:54 AM
Very disappointed in shipping the stainless steel panels ripped through the box and the corners were bent on the two biggest panels. The shipper left the box I picked it up and the panels slid out the bottom. Have not even put them on yet. Had to take a rubber mallet and straighten out the panels. For the price disappointed in shipping.
Reviewed by Richard R (LAKE GROVE, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jun 18, 2014 4:08 AM
I receive my rocker panels in two days only problem it looked liked Fed-x ran over it first. I had the body shop install the first door and since the panel was bowed due to shipping it left waves which were visible after removing the white protective coating. He check other pieces and found other door pieces bowed and 2 missing the protective plastic sheet causing the finished surfaces to scratch. It must have at one time been returned and without checking they sent it back out.
Reviewed by Brian H (Merrill, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Yukon XL — Apr 08, 2014 6:41 AM
Fast shipping, great product, awesome customer service. Panels fit perfectly and look fantastic, especially with my Tuxedo Black paint. After reading other reviews I decided to have a body shop install them. Could not ask for more. Get yourself a set today. You won't regret it.
Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels
- Ships Between 12/24 - 12/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco chrome kit for ford f150
- stainless steel rocker panels
- chevy silverado rocker panel 1989
- chrome rocker panel covers
- lexus chrome accessories
- lexus es 330 aftermarket gps
- window pillars for 2008 mercury mariner
- 2011 dodge ram 2500 accessories
- nissan titan acessories
- f150 chrome door handle covers
- large truck cargo net
- pu rail covers
- lights grill guard