- Dress your ride with the sharpest-looking suit of armor around: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels
- Tailor made for a perfect fit along the base of your burly beast
- Constructed from polished T-304 stainless steel for lasting durability and dazzling looks
- Shields against kicked-up rocks, mud spray and other road rubble that could scratch your finish
- Mounts easily with pre-applied 3M adhesive strips—no drilling needed - View install instructions (PDF)
- Kit includes custom panels for both sides of your vehicle
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It's your rig, and you want it to look as fly as the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. That's gonna take two main ingredients: plenty of razzle-dazzle and some stout protection against knicks, scuffs and dings. Kill both of those birds with one gleaming stone: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels.
Crafted with both rock defense and stylish good looks in mind, Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panel trim adds a shielding layer of brilliantly polished metal along the bottom of your ride. Not only do they fight off kicked-up road crud from blemishing your finish, but they also add serious style that'll turn heads from Philadelphia all the way to LA.
Unlike chintzy chrome rocker panels, your Putco Stainless Rocker Panels are constructed from premium slabs of pure T-304 stainless steel. Plus, they're completely custom sized for your vehicle, and they boast a simple, no-drill mount using automotive-grade 3M adhesive. Best yet, Putco backs your Stainless Steel Rocker Panels with a rockin' Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard A (Colbert, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Cadillac Escalade — Apr 29, 2016 5:53 AM
There was supposed to be eight pieces of panels, I recieved seven. The front panel on the passenger side was missing. I made the purchase on 4/24/16 and called about the problem on 4/19 and send pictures, as requested and the problem is not resolved as of 4/29.
Reviewed by jeffrey f (FOLSOM, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 27, 2016 11:22 AM
Product is excellent quality. No easy to install. when in goes down, you are done. no re-try to align. so, ask your self if you want a shakey coffee hand when you try this yourself. The end result can be super impressive, but fully subjective.
Reviewed by John A (Claypool, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Apr 17, 2016 7:06 AM
As long as one is very careful and preplans and marks the installation, the end result looks great. I think they look better on darker vehicles, but the stainless panels do offer increased protection to a surface area that gets a lot of snow, ice, rain and rocks.
Reviewed by Craig L (Sussex, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Camaro — Apr 10, 2016 3:30 PM
Almost perfect. Have a shop with a lift help you put then on. You only have one shot at getting it perfect. It would help ALOT if you have two friends help you, especially if you are using a couple of floor jack to raise the car about a foot. For the designers of this piece, a minor redesign of the 3M tape would be a great help. Have a narrow 1/8 inch of the 3M tape on the very top edge of the rocker panel. Under that, the rest of the tape. The narrow tape will allow you to adjust, if needed.
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/29
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco chrome kit for ford f150
- 98 dodge dakota side crome molding
- rocker panel
- stainless rocker panels
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- gmc chrome
- chevy truck side molding
- ram 2500 accessories
- 2012 toyota tundra locking gas cap
- cover tonneau
- personalized floor mats for trucks
- truck winch for sale