- Dress your ride with the sharpest-looking suit of armor around: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels
- Tailor made for a perfect fit along the base of your burly beast
- Constructed from polished T-304 stainless steel for lasting durability and dazzling looks
- Shields against kicked-up rocks, mud spray and other road rubble that could scratch your finish
- Mounts easily with pre-applied 3M adhesive strips—no drilling needed - View install instructions (PDF)
- Kit includes custom panels for both sides of your vehicle
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It's your rig, and you want it to look as fly as the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. That's gonna take two main ingredients: plenty of razzle-dazzle and some stout protection against knicks, scuffs and dings. Kill both of those birds with one gleaming stone: Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels.
Crafted with both rock defense and stylish good looks in mind, Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panel trim adds a shielding layer of brilliantly polished metal along the bottom of your ride. Not only do they fight off kicked-up road crud from blemishing your finish, but they also add serious style that'll turn heads from Philadelphia all the way to LA.
Unlike chintzy chrome rocker panels, your Putco Stainless Rocker Panels are constructed from premium slabs of pure T-304 stainless steel. Plus, they're completely custom sized for your vehicle, and they boast a simple, no-drill mount using automotive-grade 3M adhesive. Best yet, Putco backs your Stainless Steel Rocker Panels with a rockin' Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Rocker Panels Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy K (LAWRENCEVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Aug 16, 2016 8:18 AM
This was my first putco rocker panel purchase. I normally have purchased another brand, but was excited when I found out that I could afford outcome this time. With taking all the steps provided, all four door sections creased from removing the tape backing. Did not notice the creases until I had applied the pieces and then removed the protective covering. Very disappointed in the over all strength and quality of the product, but am not going to go through the steps to remove them now.
Reviewed by Richard A (Colbert, WA) Reviewed for a 2014 Cadillac Escalade — Apr 29, 2016 5:53 AM
There was supposed to be eight pieces of panels, I recieved seven. The front panel on the passenger side was missing. I made the purchase on 4/24/16 and called about the problem on 4/19 and send pictures, as requested and the problem is not resolved as of 4/29.
Reviewed by jeffrey f (FOLSOM, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 27, 2016 11:22 AM
Product is excellent quality. No easy to install. when in goes down, you are done. no re-try to align. so, ask your self if you want a shakey coffee hand when you try this yourself. The end result can be super impressive, but fully subjective.
Reviewed by John A (Claypool, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Apr 17, 2016 7:06 AM
As long as one is very careful and preplans and marks the installation, the end result looks great. I think they look better on darker vehicles, but the stainless panels do offer increased protection to a surface area that gets a lot of snow, ice, rain and rocks.
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco chrome kit for ford f150
- 98 dodge dakota side crome molding
- rocker panel
- stainless rocker panels
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- gmc chrome
- chevy truck side molding
- ram 2500 accessories
- 2012 toyota tundra locking gas cap
- cover tonneau
- personalized floor mats for trucks
- truck winch for sale