- Bring the bling to your truck or SUV with Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim
- Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your year, make or model
- Rides along the base of your windows, accentuating your factory lines with a unique look
- Carved from thick slabs of T-304 stainless steel for unsurpassed durability
- Simple to install using pre-applied automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Doesn’t interfere with the motion of your windows
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim comes backed by a Lifetime NeveRust™ Warranty
A line in the street has been drawn. On one side are passive people content to look like everyone else. On the other are those who want to stand out from the pack and let their sense of style shine through. For the individualists among us, Putco has designed a sleek upgrade that adds an air of subtle sophistication that sets you apart: Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim.
Rather than overpowering the look of your truck or SUV, Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim highlights and accentuates your factory lines. Tailor made for a flawless fit, they run along the base of your window and look factory made—but this is a look you won't get from any dealership appearance package.
For a deeper gleam and greater durability than chrome window trim, Putco builds your car window sill trim from thick slabs of T-304 stainless steel. And, you won't have to drill holes in your rig to mount ‘em—they come with automotive-grade 3M adhesive strips pre-applied, so you just stick them into place for a secure install. They're even backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by christopher c (SHELBY, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 20, 2015 7:06 AM
I purchased these after I got my door handle covers and to be little small trim pieces they really stand out and make a difference. Their very shiny and nice. Very simple to install it might take you 10 minutes. My one and only small complaint is the rear window piece could have been 2 inches longer in my opinion. I really suggest adding them you'll be glad you did.
Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim
- Ships Between 6/09 - 6/11
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- putco accessories
- chrome wheelskins reviews
- chrome window trim truck
- jeep wrangler gas cap covers
- chevrolet chrome accessories
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- ford f250 chrome handles
- 2010 toyota tundra chrome door handles
- 350z dash kit
- luggage carrier for suv
- truck step
- tunnel covers for trucks