- Bring the bling to your truck or SUV with Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim
- Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your year, make or model
- Rides along the base of your windows, accentuating your factory lines with a unique look
- Carved from thick slabs of T-304 stainless steel with a chrome polished look for unsurpassed durability
- Simple to install using pre-applied automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Doesn’t interfere with the motion of your windows
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim comes backed by a Lifetime NeveRust™ Warranty
A line in the street has been drawn. On one side are passive people content to look like everyone else. On the other are those who want to stand out from the pack and let their sense of style shine through. For the individualists among us, Putco has designed a sleek upgrade that adds an air of subtle sophistication that sets you apart: Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim.
Rather than overpowering the look of your truck or SUV, Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim highlights and accentuates your factory lines. Tailor made for a flawless fit, they run along the base of your window and look factory made—but this is a look you won't get from any dealership appearance package.
For a deeper gleam and greater durability than chrome window trim, Putco builds your car window sill trim from thick slabs of T-304 stainless steel, complete with a chrome polished look. And, you won't have to drill holes in your rig to mount ‘em—they come with automotive-grade 3M adhesive strips pre-applied, so you just stick them into place for a secure install. They're even backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William G (Hurricane, WV) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Dec 30, 2016 11:03 PM
Easy fit/install. Darker truck more they pop, but would enhance any color IMO. And Shavon is a great customer service rep. at Autoanything to assist in your decisions.
Reviewed by Warren A (NEW CUMBERLAND, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Oct 31, 2016 8:17 PM
This window trim really changes the appearance of my truck. It is virtually impossible to tell that it is aftermarket and not OEM. It fit perfectly and installed in just minutes-make sure that you clean the install area well with alcohol first before applying the window sill trim pieces. Once the adhesive tape on the back of the trim pieces touches the vehicle's sills it is not coming off and there is no way to adjust the fit. Make sure you dry fit the pieces first.
Ships Between 5/24 - 5/26
- What Do You Drive?