- Bring the bling to your truck or SUV with Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim
- Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your year, make or model
- Rides along the base of your windows, accentuating your factory lines with a unique look
- Carved from thick slabs of T-304 stainless steel for unsurpassed durability
- Simple to install using pre-applied automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Doesn’t interfere with the motion of your windows
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim comes backed by a Lifetime NeveRust™ Warranty
A line in the street has been drawn. On one side are passive people content to look like everyone else. On the other are those who want to stand out from the pack and let their sense of style shine through. For the individualists among us, Putco has designed a sleek upgrade that adds an air of subtle sophistication that sets you apart: Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim.
Rather than overpowering the look of your truck or SUV, Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim highlights and accentuates your factory lines. Tailor made for a flawless fit, they run along the base of your window and look factory made—but this is a look you won't get from any dealership appearance package.
For a deeper gleam and greater durability than chrome window trim, Putco builds your car window sill trim from thick slabs of T-304 stainless steel. And, you won't have to drill holes in your rig to mount ‘em—they come with automotive-grade 3M adhesive strips pre-applied, so you just stick them into place for a secure install. They're even backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph B (West Boylston, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 05, 2014 3:56 PM
This window trim looks great it went on so easy and fit perfect. If your thinking about it buy it. PS AutoAnything have great people to help you
Reviewed by Paul B (MARIETTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 05, 2014 8:40 AM
I cleaned the surfaces with lacquer thinner but had problems with two pieces of window trim not sticking. After recleaning and replacing the old tape with new 3M trim tape, all is well. Looked like an age problem with the original tape.
Reviewed by Richard S (Lake Wales, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Apr 30, 2014 3:35 PM
Not exact fit, But real close. One (the drivers side) was a little long. About an 1/8th of an inch. But it is all on & looks GREAT!!!!
Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim
- Ships Between 12/05 - 12/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.