- Bring the bling to your truck or SUV with Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim
- Custom sculpted for a flawless fit on your year, make or model
- Rides along the base of your windows, accentuating your factory lines with a unique look
- Carved from thick slabs of T-304 stainless steel for unsurpassed durability
- Simple to install using pre-applied automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Doesn’t interfere with the motion of your windows
- Your Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim comes backed by a Lifetime NeveRust™ Warranty
A line in the street has been drawn. On one side are passive people content to look like everyone else. On the other are those who want to stand out from the pack and let their sense of style shine through. For the individualists among us, Putco has designed a sleek upgrade that adds an air of subtle sophistication that sets you apart: Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim.
Rather than overpowering the look of your truck or SUV, Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim highlights and accentuates your factory lines. Tailor made for a flawless fit, they run along the base of your window and look factory made—but this is a look you won't get from any dealership appearance package.
For a deeper gleam and greater durability than chrome window trim, Putco builds your car window sill trim from thick slabs of T-304 stainless steel. And, you won't have to drill holes in your rig to mount ‘em—they come with automotive-grade 3M adhesive strips pre-applied, so you just stick them into place for a secure install. They're even backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Putco Stainless Steel Window Sill Trim Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Warren A (NEW CUMBERLAND, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Escape — Oct 31, 2016 8:17 PM
This window trim really changes the appearance of my truck. It is virtually impossible to tell that it is aftermarket and not OEM. It fit perfectly and installed in just minutes-make sure that you clean the install area well with alcohol first before applying the window sill trim pieces. Once the adhesive tape on the back of the trim pieces touches the vehicle's sills it is not coming off and there is no way to adjust the fit. Make sure you dry fit the pieces first.
Reviewed by Dan V (Oakwood, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 14, 2016 6:15 PM
THESE WERE VERY EASY TO INSTALL. IT TOOOK ME ABOUT 45 MINUTES TO PUT THEM ON. THEY REALLY SET MY FORD F150 off AND VERY SHARP. EVERYONE COMPLEMENT ON THEM. ALL I NEED NOW ARE THE CROME FENDER TRIM FROM PUTCO AFTER YOU RECEIVE THEM.
Ships Between 12/05 - 12/07
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- putco chrome accessories
- ford focus chrom windows
- auto chrome trim kits
- chrome window sill trim
- dodge chrome accessories
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- ford explorer rocker panels
- tundra chrome door handles
- window sill trim 2003 silverado
- air intake kits for trucks
- discount seat covers for trucks
- truck billet grilles