- Brighten up your vehicle’s profile with QAA Pillar Post Trim
- Custom designed to fit perfectly on your year, make and model
- Crafted from stainless steel for enhanced durability over old-school chrome
- Available in a wide range of trim pieces depending on your vehicle
- Mounts directly on your pillar posts with automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- QAA Pillar Post Trim comes with a Lifetime Warranty
Don't tell Detroit, but we think their assembly lines have run out of chrome. Four-foot-long fins fell out of fashion fast, but the classic gleam of polished metal has gradually faded. It's nearly all gone now outside of pricy dealership packages and Barrett Jackson auctions. Fortunately, you don't need a time machine to experience the timeless curb appeal of chrome—you just need QAA Pillar Post Trim.
The perfect fusion of vintage style and modern construction, QAA Stainless Steel Window Trim delivers the look you want and the longevity you demand. Each piece is custom laser cut from sheets of stainless steel and sculpted for a perfect fit on your particular vehicle. After your trim has been formed, they're polished to a dazzling shine that's just as bright as chrome and survives longer.
It took a lot of advanced equipment to build your QAA Chrome Window Strips, but you won't even need a screwdriver to install it. These alluring overlays mount in minutes using automotive-grade adhesive. To top it off, QAA Chrome Pillars come with a Lifetime Warranty.
QAA Pillar Post Trim Customer Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bill M (Harvard, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Dec 10, 2014 5:07 AM
Product fit perfect on my new 2014 Ford F-150 XLT, Looks sharp, just make sure you test all 4 pieces to where they fit, when you line them up, start from the top, and when you line them up make sure it's right, as when they adhere to the truck, they are there to stay !!
Reviewed by Rolland C (POMPANO BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Accord — Nov 25, 2014 8:28 PM
I indeed recieved the order although I did not install the a/n because they are not wide enough aspecially the front pillor trim, it is a good 1/4 to 3/8 inch narrow and don't look nice. I verified with my neighbour's veh. a 2013 They fit perfect but for your info : not on my 2014 SO i will have to return them untill they make the new sizes for the 2014 Hybrid Models
QAA Pillar Post Trim
- Ships By 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- qaa chrome accessories
- rocker panel trim
- ses pillar posts
- u-cut chrome pillar post chrome auto
- ford chrome accessories
- mercedes benz chrome handle
- mercedes-benz chrome pillar
- 2012 f150 chrome door handles
- accessories for 2011 dodge ram 1500
- audi a4 chrome trim
- cargo carrier roof
- cheap exhaust tips
- wind deflectors for car windows