- Trim Illusions Chrome Pillar Post Trims are custom crafted for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- Cut from sheets of T304 stainless steel—never rusts or corrodes
- Triple-thick chrome plating provides the eye-catching gleam
- Beveled edges and precision patterns ensure a clean fit and finish
- Backed with high-quality automotive-grade adhesive—ready to peel and stick
- Easy installation-simply remove the adhesive's backing and stick in place
- Your Trim Illusions Chrome Pillar Post Trim is backed by a 2-year warranty
Take your ride from common commuter to concourse contender with Trim Illusions Chrome Pillar Post Trim. Designed to cover up run-of-the-mill factory trim, these chrome-plated pillar posts lend an air of motoring sophistication to any vehicle.
Built to last, Trim Illusions crafts each set of pillar posts from solid sheets of T304 stainless steel. For refined style, they plate each one with a triple-thick layer of gleaming chrome. Plus, the precision designs, beveled edges and automotive-grade adhesive ensure a flawless, factory-like fit.
Installation is easy-no need to drill, cut or remove any factory components. Simply peel the backing and stick the pillar posts in place. In only a few minutes your vehicle gleams with the well-healed style of a luxury motorcar. Best of all, your Trim Illusions Chrome Pillar Post Trim is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Trim Illusions Chrome Pillar Post Trim Customer Reviews
593 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Leo R (Kenduskeag, ME) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Aug 11, 2016 12:26 PM
This pillar post is of exceptional quality, best I have seen with regard to fit and finish. Very happy with it and the price.
Reviewed by annette w (ATLANTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Camry — May 13, 2016 12:19 AM
the trim illusions really standout on my 2 automobiles they are magnificent. Already have 2 orders from my friends to order very shortly.
Reviewed by Lyle A (Norton, KS) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Malibu — Dec 17, 2015 1:33 PM
They look great on my 2013 chevy malibu! They cover up the crappy black that G.M sold it with.
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28
- What Do You Drive?