- Trick out the sides of your ride with the dazzling style of Trim Illusions Chrome Body Side Molding
- Tailor made for a perfect fit—no trimming needed
- Crafted with a sleek, narrow profile for a subtler look than oversized chrome rocker panel trim
- Constructed from durable, chrome-plated 304 stainless steel
- Easy to install with 3M adhesive
- Your Trim Illusions Chrome Body Side Molding is backed by a 2-year warranty
Unless you design and build your street demon from scratch in your garage, chances are high that there are about a million other vehicles identical to yours out on the road. With odds like that, how can you ever expect to stand out from the herd? It's easy—make your assembly line truck or SUV one-of-a-kind with Trim Illusions Chrome Body Side Molding.
Unlike the chunky chrome rocker panels that come in overpriced dealership Sport Packages, Trim Illusions Chrome Body Side Molding boasts a sleek, thin profile for a far more subtle finish. Plus, they're fully custom designed for your ride, so you don't have to trim them to fit like universal chrome body molding.
You never have to worry about rust with Trim Illusions Chrome Body Side Molding. They're built with a base of 304 stainless steel that's generously coated with chrome and polished to a mirror finish. And, they mount securely and simply with 3M adhesive. 2-year warranty included.
Trim Illusions Chrome Body Side Molding Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randolf R (Fountain Hills, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Accord — Jun 04, 2014 10:13 PM
Words can't explain how disappointed I am with the moldings - mainly because they are so short they do not look like they were made for my model. They are very thin and flimsy and I had to hammer the cupping out of them before applying them to my car. There were no installation templates, and no cleaning supplies. I had to go to the drug store to purchase alcohol pads as recommended on another vendors website that offered some installation tips.
Reviewed by Steve Z (Staunton, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Terrain — Jan 07, 2013 8:16 AM
They don't send you any instruction's,I didn't know where to place the side molding. I did go e-bay and I found where to place them. You have to take your time putting them on to be sure that you have them straight. Other than that they do look awesome also added the chrome piller trim.
Trim Illusions Chrome Body Side Molding
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ses chrome accessories
- rocker panel trim
- b&i rocker panels
- chrome rocker panels dee zee
- lexus chrome accessories
- toyota camry 2013 chrome accesories
- chevy avalanche chrome door handles
- 1994 dodge 1500 truck body molding
- 370z cold air intake
- pick up bed covers
- truck roof rack
- seat covers for suv