Snow Performance Water/Methanol Injection Boost Cooler
- Ships Between 1/06 - 1/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Water/Methanol injection cools your engine while increasing power, torque and MPGs
- Injects a water/methanol mixture directly into the combustion cycle
- Designed for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Run your powerplant harder for longer without threat of detonation
- Decrease EGTs by up to 250°F, air intake charge by up to 200°F
- Greatly reduces tailpipe emissions
- Increases air-charge densities by up to 5 psi
- Boosts fuel economy by up to 10%-30%
- Choose from 4 custom kits: (depending on vehicle)
- Stage-I Boost Cooler: maximum performance for low-boost classic diesel rigs
- Stage-II Boost Cooler: high-performance system for mildly-modified rigs with aftermarket exhaust, intake and/or programmer
- Stage-III Boost Cooler: combines 2 sensors—boost and EGT—to deliver the smoothest injection control
- Stage-III MPG-MAX Boost Cooler: combines the performance and EGT control of the Stage-III kit along with enhanced fuel economy in all load states
- The Boost Cooler provides the best bang for your power buck
- Your Snow Performance Boost Cooler is backed by Lifetime Warranty
Boost your ride for maximum power and mileage while dropping temperatures and emissions. The Snow Performance Boost Cooler directly injects your engine with cool blasts of methanol so you can run harder for longer without fear of meltdown.
Whether you tow, race or just want to save fuel, methanol injection is the way to go. It works by flowing methanol and water into the combustion chambers. The methanol catalyzes combustion and keeps temps down-the water boosts power with the steam engine effect.
The Boost Cooler reduces EGTs by up to 250°F and the intake charge by up to 200°F. Temperature drops like this have a huge effect on power, torque and efficiency. Some engines can pump out an extra 100 hp with up to 10-30% better MPGs!
With 4 different kits, Snow has a system for most vehicles; from bone-stock to full race. Each kit has everything you need including detailed instructions. Installation requires some mechanical know-how, but is easily done by the savvy DIYer. Best yet, your Snow Performance Boost Cooler is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Snow Performance Water/Methanol Injection Boost Cooler Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Allen W (Bagdad, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Mar 12, 2009 7:02 AM
The boost cooler really keeps the EGT's down and helps the fuel mileage about 1-2 MPG on my 6.4 Powerstroke Diesel. It does go through a load of the juice so I recommend using an alternative that they list on the site instead of the boost juice because you won't save any money on fuel.