Flex-a-lite Flex-a-Fit Aluminum Radiator & Electric Cooling Fan
- Ships Between 5/21 - 5/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Cool down with the Flex-a-lite Flex-a-Fit Aluminum Radiator & Electric Cooling Fan
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Combines the best of Flex-A-Lite—Aluminum Radiator and Electric Fan
- Bolts directly to OEM radiator mounting points for easy installation
- Requires no drilling for installation (most vehicles)
- Flex-A-Fit Aluminum Radiator Features:
– Dissipates heat up to 200% more efficiently than a factory core
– Crafted from aluminum with a 2-row core of 1" tubes (26mm)
– Internal fins act as a heat sink to absorb engine coolant heat more quickly
– External fins increase radiant surface area up to threefold
– Unique design integrates limitless fastening points into the tank itself
– Works as a mounting bracket for expansion tanks, electric fans, oil coolers, etc.
– T-Channel side tanks allow mounting brackets to slide for easy installation
- Flex-A-Lite Fan Features:
– Eliminates the power-robbing parasitic drag of factory belt-driven fans
– Reduced drag cranks up horsepower, torque and fuel mileage
– Allows for quicker warm ups and faster cool downs
– Extends water pump life and improves air conditioning performance
– Installs easily with basic wiring
- Your Flex-a-lite Flex-a-Fit Aluminum Radiator & Electric Cooling Fan is backed by a 1-year warranty
When the beast under your hood is throwing a temperature tantrum, there's only one way to cool the temps and keep ‘em down for good—the Flex-A-Lite Flex-a-Fit Aluminum Radiator & Electric Cooling Fan. This custom fit kit is made just for your ride and easily replaces that wimpy factory fan and core.
Your kit starts with the aluminum Flex-a-lite radiator. Boasting a 2-row core and a unique external/internal fin design, your Flex-A-Lite custom aluminum radiator dissipates heat up to 200% more efficiently. And, with 3 times the radiant surface area, it absorbs and releases heat more quickly—putting factory cores to shame.
The cooling continues with the Flex-a-lite Electric Fan. Eliminating the dreaded OEM belt-driven drag, the electric fan frees your engine to produce more horsepower and torque. And, your air conditioner temps go down, while your MPGs and water-pump life go up.
Combined, the Flex-A-Lite radiator with fan keeps your engine running cool as a cucumber. That way you get more power, extended engine lifespan and quieter operation. Best yet, Flex-a-Lite backs your Flex-a-Fit Aluminum Radiator & Electric Cooling Fan with a 1-year warranty.
- Fan only includes a wiring pigtail (not a full wiring harness)
- Radiator cap not included (sold separately)
- Vehicles with automatic transmissions require a separate transmission cooler (sold separately)
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- flexalite radiators
- hypertech powerstat
- auto fan wiring harness
- bd transmission coolers
- fiat floor mats
- subaru seatcovers
- suzuki floor mats
- flex-o-lite electric fan 1983 datsun 280 zx
- 2011 ford escape cargo liner
- f150 windshield visor
- custom rubber car floor mats
- led driving lights automotive
- tube running boards