- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take the lead against high temperatures and engine drag with Maradyne Champion Series Electric Cooling Fans
- Maradyne Champion Series Fans are track-proven on Nationwide and Cup Series racers
- Multiple sizes and strengths available—perfect for oval-track behemoths, Main St maniacs and dirt-devil off-roaders
- Sealed motor keeps water, grit and grime out—built to Europe's highest IP68 standards
- Available with reversible S-blades for push/pull fanning or straight blades for pull fanning
- Built from lightweight, impact-resistant, glass-filled nylon
- Concentric rings around your Maradyne Champion Series Fan fight off blade flexing at high RPMs
- Dynamically balanced for smoother spinning, quieter use and longer motor life
- Mounting hardware included
- 1-year warranty
Whether you're hot lapping your racer down at the track, zipping through traffic on your way to work, or blasting over sand berms on an off-road expedition, the heat under your hood stifles your performance. Chill your powerplant and get a winning edge with Maradyne Champion Series Electric Cooling Fans.
Forget about engine-driven fans. Not only do they put drag on your motor, but they also barely spin while you're idling—that's why your A/C falls flat at red lights. Scrap that factory fan and step up to the Maradyne Champion Series Electric Cooling Fan. Because it's powered by your electrical system, it runs strong no matter your RPMs, keeping your powerplant cool and boosting your horsepower at the same time.
Though Maradyne Champion Series Electric Cooling Fans dominate at the track, they're rugged enough for off-roading, too. The motors are sealed against moisture, grit and grime, and the glass-filled nylon frame is sturdy enough to survive harsh beatings. Plus, they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
Maradyne Champion Series Electric Cooling Fans Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by MIGUEL M (NORTH LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Dec 03, 2013 9:01 PM
Hi my name is Miguel. I just want to say that I'm happy with the electric fan I bought its been a week ago I installed it. And is still working great. My only problem is that I live in the desert and in the summer gets really hot. So I'm going to purchase a second fan. Thank you *2011 TOYOTA TUNDRA clutch fan removed *
Reviewed by Samuel G (Lutz, FL) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy C/K 2500 — Jul 17, 2012 12:06 PM
fan keeps everything but is very loud the mounting equipment is alright but youll need to go to advanced and pick up a couple more things
Reviewed by Michael E (St. George, UT) — May 05, 2011 2:44 AM
I use this fan in a off road application. I was running a 10" fan on the cooling system and upgraded to 12" size. This fan runs much smoother and quieter. The cycle times (on time) is much shorter due to the amount of flow I am getting through my radiator and the cooling system is where it needs to be now. Well worth the money.
- electric fan maradyne challenger 16"
- hypertech powerstat
- bd transmission coolers
- maradyne jetstream 2
- audi seat covers
- nissan rubber floor mats
- jeep logo floor mats
- 2004 chevrolet truck cooling fan
- 2005 chevy silverado electric cooling fans
- 2005 gmc electric fan
- chips for trucks
- leather steering wheel covers
- muffler tips