- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn down the heat under your hood for hotter horsepower with a Maradyne Mach Series Electric Cooling Fan
- Integrated shroud directs air over more radiator surface area
- Large enough to handle big block powerplants
- Maradyne Mach Series Electric Cooling Fans are available in single and dual fan arrangements
- Built from lightweight, impact-resistant, glass-filled nylon
- Guards around your Maradyne Mach Series Fan fight off blade flexing at high RPMs
- Dynamically balanced for smoother spinning, quieter use and longer motor life
- 1-year warranty
It's simple, really—the cooler your engine runs, the faster your auto goes. And, the surest way to put your powerplant on ice is with a Maradyne Mach Series Electric Cooling Fan. Designed for big blocks, these behemoth fans are shrouded to cover more radiator surface area for maximum cooling. Whether you're towing, red-light racing or just stuck in traffic, your motor stays cooler than the Fonz when the Maradyne Mach Series Cooling Fan is riding along.
From massive to gargantuan radiators, Maradyne Mach Series Electric Cooling Fans come in an array of sizes, including single and dual fan setups. Every Maradyne fan is built tough from glass-filled nylon that's rugged enough to withstand harsh heat and bumpy roads. And, the blades are dynamically balanced for smooth, whisper-quiet running.
Forget about blade flex gouging the fins in your radiator—Maradyne Mach Cooling Fans are equipped with guards to keep those blades spinning where they belong. Plus, your fan is easy to secure virtually anywhere on your ride. It's even backed by a 1-year warranty.
Maradyne Mach Series Electric Cooling Fans Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by michael t (Paulden, AZ) Reviewed for a 1966 Chevy Chevelle — Aug 25, 2012 10:01 PM
I installed it on my '66 Malibu with a LS1 motor. Easy install, fit the radiator. Drilled 4 holes bolted it in connected wires to computer wires. Was a snap.
Reviewed by Thomas M (Monroe, NC) Reviewed for a 1969 Plymouth Barracuda — Aug 16, 2011 4:02 AM
I'd give the following rating to these area's, with a 1 being poor and a 5 being Excellent. Ease of Installation: 4/Good (some radiator zip straps in the install kit would be a nice option) Appearance: 5/Excellent (my primary reason for buying) Air Flow: 3/Average (but enough for my small block) Sound: 2/Fair (much louder than I expected and compared to other fans)