- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ice down your engine even when space is limited with a Maradyne Jetstreme Series Electric Cooling Fan
- Its low-profile design works perfectly with small blocks, turbos and autos with tight clearances
- Built-in shroud directs air over more radiator surface area
- Equipped with an anti-vibration rubber seal
- The optional Maradyne Wiring Harness lets you setup your fan to turn on automatically when your coolant hits a specific temperature
- Maradyne Jetstreme Series Electric Cooling Fans are available in single and dual fan arrangements
- Built from lightweight, impact-resistant, glass-filled nylon
- Guards around your Maradyne Jetstreme Series Fan fight off blade flexing at high RPMs
- Dynamically balanced for smoother spinning, quieter use and longer motor life
- 1-year warranty
Hot rides don't just sizzle on the streets—they're real scorchers under the hood, too. But, when the mercury in your engine compartment soars into the red zone, your performance plummets. Turn down the heat and crank up the power with a Maradyne Jetstreme Series Electric Cooling Fan.
Whether you're packing a small block powerplant or a torque-y turbo, Maradyne Jetstreme Fans boast a low-profile design that fits comfortably in tight spots. Plus, the integrated shroud directs the airflow over more radiator surface area, maximizing its cooling power without demanding extra clearance.
Engineered for excellence, your Maradyne Jetstreme Electric Cooling Fan comes equipped with a rubber seal to ward off vibration and a powerful motor that's sealed against dust and moisture. The S-blades run whisper quiet and are reversible for push or pull fanning. And, the entire cooling fan is constructed from impact resistant, glass-filled nylon for years of dependable duty. Maradyne also backs your Jetstreme with a 1-year warranty.
Maradyne Jetstreme Series Electric Cooling Fans Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin M (Alpena, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford Explorer — Apr 10, 2012 9:04 PM
We thought they were good overall, but their was no mounting hardware and no instructions. The quailty is very good but the hardware kit was hard to figure. The fans for our application was longer than what they should have been. We had to make our own mounting hardware and we payed an extra $40 in materials and it took 2 days to figure how to put it together. For the price my Yukon was more but it was easier and had a mounting bracket with it throught flex a lite.
Reviewed by Stephen R (Apopka, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Camaro — Nov 23, 2011 12:44 PM
I was running a single electric aftermarket electric fan on my 79 corvette (Moderate Build Street and Strip). Temperatures had previously reached 260 degrees in stop and go traffic and during heavy acceleration. Since installing the dual Jetstreme with temperature switch,the vette warms up quickly to 200 and cools back down to 180 right away when the fans are activated.