- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your ride’s plumbing from premature wear with the Heatshield Products HP Hose Sleeve
- Guards coolant, hydraulic and any just about any other hose from damaging radiant heat, increasing its service life
- Rated for 1200 degrees continuous and 2000 degrees intermittent heat exposure
- Finished with a reflective coating that reduces up to 60% of radiant heat
- This smart line of defense is perfect for radiator hoses, hydraulic hoses, wire looms and more
- Designed to expand for a snug fit on hoses with a diameter between 1 3/4” and 2 3/8”
- Measures 3’ long and 1/16” thick
- Clamp you Hp Hose Sleeve in place with the an optional Thermal-Tie for a rock-solid hold
- Heatshield Products backs your Hose Sleeve with a 90-day warranty
Hoses are like an automobile's vascular system, pumping precious fluids from one end of your engine compartment to the other. Just like veins, they have a tendency to break down over time. And when they blow, the results aren't pretty. Extend the life of your ride's critical plumbing with Heatshield Products HP Hose Sleeves.
Radiator hoses, hydraulic hoses, thick wire looms and the rest of the hoses under your hood are all potential candidates for the Hose Sleeve treatment. If it has a diameter between 1 3/4" and 2 3/8", the expandable HP Hose Sleeve will slip right on. Once in place, it uses its special reflective coating to deflect up to 60% of radiant heat, protecting the hose from growing brittle and popping prematurely.
As sturdy as it is versatile, your HP Radiator Hose Heat Shield is rated to survive continuous exposure of 1200 degrees and occasional blasts of 2000 degrees. Plus, Heatshield Products covers ‘em with a 90-day warranty.
- Click the "Detailed Info" tab if you would like to use our tool to estimate how much exhaust wrap you will need for your headers, downpipe, or exhaust system
- Always wear safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves when working with Hose Sleeves.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- heatshield products cooling performance
- hypertech powerstat
- aluminum radiators san diego ca
- auto fan wiring harness
- car mats for lexus
- hyundai dashboard covers
- ford rubber mats
- 1985 honda civic cooling system
- seat covers for honda oddessy
- intercoolers for a 1997 ford f-350
- pickup bed caps
- rain deflectors
- exhaust pipe tips